PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm rooting for Dr. Disrespect even though he looks ridiculous.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Not sure if chat is to be trusted (never) but I think they might have hosted the first EU game on a NA server. Oops!

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Outc1der's stats are fricking insane in duos

271 plays, 63 wins and 935 kills

Jesus

xzi

Mouthbreather
Outc1der's stats are fricking insane in duos

271 plays, 63 wins and 935 kills

Jesus

I'm half guessing that's a lot of AFK kills but maybe not! My stats suck shit cause my duo partner always takes my kills on purpose lmao

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This charity stream is real fun to watch. I look forward to when they have a real one without it being so easy to cheat.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm watching the main stream, then when Bikeman dies I switch to his for his superior commentary.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't know, Doc has the caster desk and a constant thirst for his Coca Cola.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Not surprised about that last match NA. Grimmmz is honestly the best player in PUBG I've seen. He's got the CSGO aim for the guns but he has really good awareness and game sense. He's really good at using terrain. I honestly thought he and Anthony would win the entire tournament.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Not surprised about that last match NA. Grimmmz is honestly the best player in PUBG I've seen. He's got the CSGO aim for the guns but he has really good awareness and game sense. He's really good at using terrain. I honestly thought he and Anthony would win the entire tournament.

They did win it didn't they?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm not sure if they won it all, I didn't watch the entire thing. I saw them win Round 3 and they probably took most kills overall.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont usually twitch or whatever. Have a handy link for games of grimmz or anyone else super uber? I prefer playing to watching, usually only like ever watching RTS games since I think you can learn from those better. But anymore sometimes just watching a stream while I work on other stuff probably fits my evenings better.