Playstation 4

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A9PRjw4.gif

$399 - Pre-order is up on Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4/...=playstation+4

Gamestop Pre-orders are up:http://www.gamestop.com/ps4

Wal-Mart:http://www.walmart.com/ip/24274267?tv2=true&

0258_lnj8p.gif

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The official console of the next generation... just wow at how much they handed it to Micro$oft

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'll be pre-ordering soon.

I will also be ordering NBA2K14, Destiny, and possibly EQNext. I'm not quite sold on how I feel about MMO's and consoles though FFXIV beta has made me think twice.

Araxen

The official console of the next generation... just wow at how much they handed it to Micro$oft
Can a mod please change to the title to "Playstation 4 - The Official Console Of The Next Generation"

Araxen

The used game video is going to go viral. That is going to go down as the best commercial Sony has ever made.

Between this and Kingdom Hearts 3...this could turn it around for Square Enix.

Sorry, couldn't resist. It does look pretty fucking awesome though. Not sure if I am a fan of what appears to be more action oriented combat in my JRPG's, however.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I was just thinking what it was like a few years back with the console war and I bought the first PS3 in my town and turn around and sold it for $950. I bought a XBOX360 and a Wii with the money. Think they'll have any of that this time around? I will be going to Gamestop tomorrow and our local Comic Book store and getting the low down on their pre-orders. Might be worth looking into for a little localized profit.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I dont think it will be that crazy to be honest. At least here in Dallas, wii U's werent hard to find. Granted it's not exactly apples to apples, but my point is I don't think sony/ms will dare lose a sale to lack of supply.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was just thinking what it was like a few years back with the console war and I bought the first PS3 in my town and turn around and sold it for $950. I bought a XBOX360 and a Wii with the money.
I sold a launch PS3 (with a couple games) on ebay for $2500. Not even kidding. Good friend of mine did the same.

edit: actually just checked it was $2650 (-$77 selling fees). Fucking crazy ass people

Caliane

I would say its highly possible there will be shortages. its been awhile since we had one clear winner. depends on if Sony needs to rush to get them out, holds back to create more demand, or what.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Sorry if its been posted but is there a way to preorder more than 1 on amazon? Thanks
I was able to preorder 2 on amazon, I didn't do anything special though. Preordered one, then preordered a dual shock 4, then preordered another system. Now that I think about it I might have done one preorder on desktop site and one on mobile site. No idea id that made a difference or not

Siliconemelons

Still not convinced on FFXV - the story as said above looks to be just an over indulgent clusterfuck that IMO is what has been ruining anime and jrpgs for the last 10ish years... looks fun yeah, but I don't know about making it a prime FF numbered title- I was yearning for something more for 15- its such a good number.

Seriously who is going to buy a xbone? gg sony, gg