Playstation 5

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Mine is delivered set up and downloading the free upgrade to Valhalla and demon souls! Woot! Runs like a champ :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Also yeah this thing is huge. Ps Pro is sitting on the couch. I had no room for it yet and out of HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 pass through ports. But I don’t give a shit. From what I have seen of demon souls on streams. Wow.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My status still hadn't changed at all so I drove over to Walmart to ask them to look it up in store. Didn't learn anything new besides that their Fed Ex deliveries already had come in and there were no PS5s on the truck so I'm definitely not getting it today. What a clusterfuck.

Only bright side is that I refuse to pay $70 for Demon's Souls and GameFly isn't shipping that out until next week for some reason. Would have liked to see Ghost of Tsushima on it though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I snagged one from costco earlier, no email confirmation yet but shows in my account - id have to hide it behind my tv to use it.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
My status still hadn't changed at all so I drove over to Walmart to ask them to look it up in store. Didn't learn anything new besides that their Fed Ex deliveries already had come in and there were no PS5s on the truck so I'm definitely not getting it today. What a clusterfuck.

Only bright side is that I refuse to pay $70 for Demon's Souls and GameFly isn't shipping that out until next week for some reason. Would have liked to see Ghost of Tsushima on it though.

My Walmart order finally updated late last night and can see it on the Fedex truck for delivery now.So they did ship some of them for launch day.

Crone

I snagged one from costco earlier, no email confirmation yet but shows in my account - id have to hide it behind my tv to use it.
I had it in my cart, but their website shit the bed. I couldn't enter a card number, as the field wouldn't allow input. Then I tried with Visa Checkout, and that kept saying there was a problem with my payment method, pick another one.

Btw: It just went in stock at shopmyexchange for any Military folks!

Vorph

My Walmart order finally updated late last night and can see it on the Fedex truck for delivery now.So they did ship some of them for launch day.
Yeah, I can't even remember why I did it ship to store instead of ship to address, but I'm for sure regretting that now.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I had the same experience with Costco.

Sold out on my exchange from what I can see.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I tried to look for ps5 on amazon and any time you click the actual links for it, they go to the controller and not the console. lol

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
F6736F7C-75BB-41E5-8642-799575390F36.jpeg

Lol, got this email from Costco an hour later, of course it was out of stock when I restored my cart. Stupid Costco dicks 😂

spronk

FPS noob
costco? probably won't ship till the 23d. Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc should all be coming out this week

I set mine up, i had to watch a youtube video on how to attach the stand (vertical) its not obvious but its in the user manual somewhere. Works fine, looks great, plays great, interface is a little funky but I like the controller a lot. I currently own Black ops Cold War (releases tomorrow), Sackboy (disc), BugSnax (PS+), and Astroboy (free). Not sure about Miles Morales or Demon Souls, not honestly in any rush to play either.

Some caveats for anyone who has bought one. This is all rumor bullshit, you know how it goes, probably will end up false, but people reporting some PS5's are bricking (won't restart) and people are recommending the following

1. don't leave any external USB drives connected, for now. Since all my PS4 games are on a USB drive, that kinda sucks, but I'll live
2. Don't let the system go into rest mode when you are done, turn it off (power off).

I did a PS4<->PS5 LAN transfer of all my saves and stuff no problem, and the system is running fine for now. I also paid Best Buy $70 and got a 2 year extended warranty, anything goes wrong and they refund/swap.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

I’m still not getting my ship to home until tomorrow, so it’s random anyways
Yeah, it's just the not knowing anything about what's going on that bugs me, especially when my card was charged ages ago. At least if it was coming to the house I could get Fed Ex to tell me what's up.

Edit: It finally updated to "shipped" instead of just "preparing" and Fed Ex says it won't be here until 11/19. Apparently they chose the Pony Express shipping speed option.

Last edited:

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The funny thing about Walmart doing this 'every three hours' thing is that it actually makes it easier for the bots since they get to the front of the line each time.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Target fucked up and sent me two PS5s. Identical order and shipping paperwork. 😂

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I need a good AV tower to hold all my shit.
these won’t fit in my TV stand.

both new jumbo consoles . AV reciver etc.
Anyone have any good ideas for something that looks decent and will hide cords?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Target fucked up and sent me two PS5s. Identical order and shipping paperwork. 😂

Some Best Buy rep called me the other day asking for the serial number of my Echo Dot I recently purchased. They had some special for a Fire Stick and Echo for $40. Needed something for the TV I moved to my garage / wood shop.

Anyways, she calls asking for the SN to “close out my purchase” and I’m thinking what the fuck kind of scam is this that someone wants the serial number of my Alexa? She was like “you can find it on your box it came in” which I had already thrown away. She said okay no problem we’ll look in to it.

Couple days later I get a $20 refund on my Visa from Best Buy. Was the strangest thing that has happened and about the only free thing I’ve ever benefited from.