Playstation 5

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
All set up, process was very easy.

The new UI is super slick, really like the look of it and it’s extremely responsive.

It’s super quiet, love it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Uhh no. Why? Won't stock pick up in a week or 2?
Xbox and ps5 are expected to have little to no stock for the rest of the year. What little there is will be snatched by bots, and resold for triple or more price on eBay.

• 1Tiresome

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Anyone seeing this crash their wireless router but only on 5hz? Ever since I set this up yesterday I have had my nighthawk shit the bed on 5ghz four times in the last 36 hours yet 2.4 and wired is fine.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Xbox and ps5 are expected to have little to no stock for the rest of the year. What little there is will be snatched by bots, and resold for triple or more price on eBay.
Yet a buddy of mine just ordered one on Amazon yesterday when they opened it up at 5 and gets his tomorrow.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I am weak willed.

ps5weakwilled.jpg

Now the question is, which game do you think gets discounted first. Spiderman or Demon's Souls.

(also I've played the ps3 version of DS, and the ps4pro version of the old spidey game)

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yet a buddy of mine just ordered one on Amazon yesterday when they opened it up at 5 and gets his tomorrow.
Hey buddy, you don't get to say shit around here after dogging on the ps5 non stop and then buying one anyway! Lol, guess all the bull shit didn't make much difference, eh?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Astro Bot, wow. The PSVR version is of course amazing, but the new controller is so fucking much better than the ds4.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Initial opinion on the DualSense. I like the size and shape more than the DualShock.

AC:Valhalla’s use of the new features is pretty much non-existent. I tried Astro just to see what they do since it’s basically a demo for the controller.

I think the effect I liked the most was when walking against the wind, it really felt on my hands like there was resistance against the direction I was waking. Adaptive a triggers are nice, it gives a good feel that you’re pushing harder.

The rest felt gimmicky to me. That’s said the shear amount of variation in what they can deliver with the haptic feedback might lead to something interesting stuff in the future, but I feel it will most likely be ignored or poorly implemented in most games.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey buddy, you don't get to say shit around here after dogging on the ps5 non stop and then buying one anyway! Lol, guess all the bull shit didn't make much difference, eh?

Hey now princess I didn’t know the shit was hitting the fan when I ordered the bitch. :) once I had it ordered I was either going to sell the hooker or play it and decided to just install the fucker 🍺🍺😜

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's also nice that I dont need an optical cable to get DD/DTS outta eARC with my receiver now. (of course the ps5 has no optical output so that fear was put to rest)

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone seeing this crash their wireless router but only on 5hz? Ever since I set this up yesterday I have had my nighthawk shit the bed on 5ghz four times in the last 36 hours yet 2.4 and wired is fine.

I ditched a nighthawk router because of this a year or 2 ago. It'll just get to the point the 5ghz won't work at all and just keep rebooting. Invest in some unifi gear

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i had to factory reset my PS5, there is a bug where you can't "download" PS5 versions of some games that have dual PS4/Ps5 modes, namely COD Black Ops Cold War and Spiderman Miles Morales. It just shows a "in download queue" button but its not actually there. Pretty fucking goofy. The entire PS4/PS5 transition is hacky as hell, while I think most of us rolled our eyes at Xbox's "Smart Delivery" its actually REALLY great and seamless, while PS5's fucked up "there are 4 versions of games - PS4 disc, PS4 digital, PS5 disc, PS5 digital" makes everything a huge mess.

Anyways i've got unlimited bandwidth so only took me ~10 mins to reset my PS5 and restart the downloads for astrobot, BugSnax, and COD (only games I've got installed on the SSD, my USB drive with PS4 games is disconnected) so not a huge deal but I'm up to something like 700 gigs downloaded this week thanks to launch week lol

hope they fix these bugs, I've heard more and more people are seeing the same thing and being forced to run the PS4 versions of COD and Miles Morales because the PS5 version won't download, which is pretty fucked up