Playstation 5

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They need to ditch neil and show me something half ass decent after he is gone before i'll ever give them money again.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they are even playing on words calling it a "Remake" now too.

I do believe it's time Sony starts eating their own shit. They are well past the "We are infalliable" now and into the "We can do anything we want no one cares". MSFT needs to step up their 1st party exclusives and kick these fuckers where it hurts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I really enjoyed TLoU, but I never picked up the sequel and probably wouldn’t even play it if it was free on PS+. There’s no way I’d buy a $70 remaster.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah they are even playing on words calling it a "Remake" now too.
I wouldn’t put it past them to rewrite the ending so that the surgery Joel interrupts is actually a FtM transition and this time the surgeon stabs him with a needle full of anesthetic…

And in the next cutscene “Jill” wakes up in a hospital bed next to “Elliot”.

• 1Barf
  • 1Double Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I really enjoyed TLoU, but I never picked up the sequel and probably wouldn’t even play it if it was free on PS+. There’s no way I’d buy a $70 remaster.

It was on PS Now when I had that sub and I tried it. I deleted it within quite literally 15 minutes when it was already completely woke teenage lesbian angst woke garbage trash writing. I knew better too after seeing everything but had to see for myself and it was fucking cringeworthy material from the get go.

Swore me off any naughty dog game ever again until Druckfuck gets fired.

spronk

FPS noob

i'll wait until they remaster TLOU2 on PC and then play after someone mods the game so Joel doesn't die and Abby is replaced by Joel

also whoever Ellie is lezzing out with needs a new character model, maybe Harley Quinn

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
i'll wait until they remaster TLOU2 on PC and then play after someone mods the game so Joel doesn't die and Abby is replaced by Joel

I would support this but then people would have to buy this piece of shit to play the modded version (Unless mass piracy which I would support) and Neil would claim "See? Our story sold!"

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
doubt it's gonna slip, they probably don't wanna show anything other then what they've shown(Which I don't blame them for...)

And also we'll probably see something on Starfield when MS does there stuff... they are owned by them now so I don't doubt that there hoarding it for the xbox media.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So what's the current deal on converting my current PS+ subscription going forward to get the best deal?

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It was on PS Now when I had that sub and I tried it. I deleted it within quite literally 15 minutes when it was already completely woke teenage lesbian angst woke garbage trash writing. I knew better too after seeing everything but had to see for myself and it was fucking cringeworthy material from the get go.

Swore me off any naughty dog game ever again until Druckfuck gets fired.

I tried TLOU2 recently myself. It has all the makings of a great game. Looks super high quality, visuals are stunning, liked the snowball fight...

...but man, it's so goddamn joyless and morose and teen woke angst that I didn't get too far.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
PS+ has converted in North America, my PS+/PSnow sub converted to PS+ Premium (tier 3) expiring 2029. I had a 1 year PS+ code from a while back and redeemed it today morning, it added 6 months to my PS+ Premium so auto converted at msrp ratio. People who only had PS+ previously can upgrade to PS+ Premium but you have to pay awful MSRP fees, especially if you have years of PS+ only.

I already downloaded Returnal ("free"), Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut, Death Stranding DC and would have downloaded Demon Souls, Mortal Kombat 11, Control UE, and GOTG but I already finished those. Pretty good deal. There are a ton of PS1/PS2/PS3 games you can play via streaming, I don't really have any nostalgia so not much interest but stuff like Ape Escape, Syphon Filter, Wild Arms, etc

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Do you still have both subs listed?

1655135278668.png

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It appears they kept the faggotry where they know how much you paid for the existing PS+ sub and charge you for any conversions accordingly.

sonyisfgt.png

You can't just convert your existing sub to Extra or Premium either. Like they won't convert the days and let it expire early, they make you pay the difference between Basic Bitch and Extra/Premium to keep the same sub length. I was going to convert mine to Extra to play Stray next month and then just let it run out and not bother with their shitty subs at all, but can't even do that.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Never played returnals, demons souls or Spider-Man yet so this will work out for me. Lame it's the PS4 version of Spider-Man oh well.

Last edited: