Playstation 5

joz123

Potato del Grande
I have no problems with internet connection, I just use a cat6e cable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
many best buys have Ps5s in store only, have to use the app (ios/android) to find out which stores got em

spronk

FPS noob

stray releases free for PS+ Premium users tomorrow

be the pussy you were always meant to be

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PS+ Extra would be so much better if Sony wasn't retarded and made physical and digital installations the same like Xbox does. Other than getting Stray for much less than retail price, I didn't get much out of upgrading Essential to Extra since I already own or rented practically everything that's worth playing in the catalog but it would be nice to be able to play the ones I do own without swapping discs at least. Having to uninstall and download everything again sucks.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah their entire way of seperating digital/physical title IDs sucks balls, really makes you appreciate xbox smart install although it does let masochists get multiple plats for the same game on PS5.

i'm really enjoying PS+ Premium, I just recently finished Mafia 1 remastered and LOVED it, i heard the game was buggy and shit but I had zero problems and probably would never have bought it. Got Mafia 2 and then Saints Row 3 on the docket next. Yeah, I've played all these games years ago but don't really remember them and they are far, far better than the trash heap of games that modern studios are putting out. I liked Mafia 1's story way more than Horizon Forbidden West, lol

when I look at the new Saints Row game coming out in like 2-3 months all I can think of is "why... why..."

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, they fucked up royally with FF7R pretty much every step of the way. Back when they decided let the PS+ version upgrade to PS5 for free I had to pester support to remove the license I had for the physical copy upgrade because Sony's retarded system can't keep track of all the different versions of a game they put out.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Big companies are full of incompetence. I’m more surprised by Microsoft being able to pull it off than I am of Sony fucking it up.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Big companies are full of incompetence. I’m more surprised by Microsoft being able to pull it off than I am of Sony fucking it up.

I mean, when Microsoft started talking about Smart Delivery, Sony fanboys were laughing their asses off about it being dumb and not something needed. Talk about irony right there.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Always felt stuff like this was more of a product of Microsoft being a software company and Sony being a consumer electronics company. That's a massive generalization of course, but stuff like this always seems to justify that comparison.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Since you already have aids you won't mind the linked site.
200.gif

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
speaking of smart delivery, lol

This is Atlus, and they are greedy motherfuckers. They try to make you buy P5 all over again + Royal for a full price game instead of just releasing the Royal content as DLC for a cheaper price. It doesn't surprise me with their shenanigans.

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NIS America is doing the same with Ys8 PS5 version, you may get all the DLC costumes spread across previous versions but you can't just upgrade your PS4 purchase.

Has nothing to do with Sony's system, they just want more sales.