Playstation 5

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
1671117944086.png

FF14@775, Elden Ring@305, Horizon@99, Marvel Avengers@79. Lots of random shit that didn't tally.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I barely played any PC games, mostly lived on my PS5 this year:

1671133042992.png

1671133107961.png

I do appreciate that my very first Playstation trophy was Demon's Souls in 2011:

1671133207217.png

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Daaamn, 5.9 hours per day played!

Wait, Seananigans Seananigans is the guy who kept saying I had more game time than him and played all the time or something!

But seriously, if I can get one of these Playstation reports, I bet it'll come out to like 2 hours a day averaged out which is about what I predicted I do. Elden Ring might have spiked it this year though. At like 200 hours played, that's like 35 minutes a day all year in and of itself.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Wait, Seananigans Seananigans is the guy who kept saying I had more game time than him and played all the time or something!

But seriously, if I can get one of these Playstation reports, I bet it'll come out to like 2 hours a day averaged out which is about what I predicted I do. Elden Ring might have spiked it this year though. At like 200 hours played, that's like 35 minutes a day all year in and of itself.

To be fair, I leave it on and logged into games a good bit. But yeah it was my time sink this year. Also the 5,9 is per “day played” not per day this year.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I still haven't found a compelling reason to get a PS5 this time around when there were many exclusives that made getting a PS4 a good thing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’ve loved my ps5. I feel between it and a reasonably good pc, I have access to anything. I also have a switch that gets a ton of play.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Starfield is the first thing I'll regret not having the xbox. I enjoy my job too much to risk PC gaming.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is Starfield not launching on PC at the same time?!
It will, but I don't play games on PC. I'm 7 months sober. (I've swapped to console gaming only and fixed up a room specifically for it).

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It will, but I don't play games on PC. I'm 7 months sober. (I've swapped to console gaming only and fixed up a room specifically for it).

I recently did this and the results are posted above. Godspeed.

And related: I am seriously annoyed Starfield won't be on Playstation (after Skyrim/Fallout/etc have been). Fucking snob fucks.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I get being annoyed about it, but lay the blame where it is deserved, Sony.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I get being annoyed about it, but lay the blame where it is deserved, Sony.
I wouldn't buy Bethesda if I was Sony. Cheaper to steal the talent. Also, I bet they could only go exclusive on a new IP so this is the first chance they even could limit the release. I am concerned by how in the few ingame videos I've seen the game looks like No Man's Sky with a different skin.

Wife and I agreed that when Xbox got 5 exclusives that we'd actually play then we'd grab one. This will make the third for this generation, so still not worth it.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't buy Bethesda if I was Sony. Cheaper to steal the talent. Also, I bet they could only go exclusive on a new IP so this is the first chance they even could limit the release. I am concerned by how in the few ingame videos I've seen the game looks like No Man's Sky with a different skin.

Wife and I agreed that when Xbox got 5 exclusives that we'd actually play then we'd grab one. This will make the third for this generation, so still not worth it.

What are the other two? I think this is the only Xbox exclusive I've desired, myself.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Is there a reason Sony is to blame and not Bethesda?

because Sony began all the exclusivity bullshit in the first place, now they are getting a taste of it. They are so scared of it now they are shitting about the activision deal

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
because Sony began all the exclusivity bullshit in the first place, now they are getting a taste of it. They are so scared of it now they are shitting about the activision deal

They did? When did that start?

Original XBOX had Halo as an XBOX exclusive, and in fact it was the first exclusion block I encountered as a gamer (back when all I had was nintendo shit and was looking at xbox or ps2).

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I’m talking more of this lastest version of the console war.

• 1Seriously?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Exclusives have always been a thing, it’s not new. Sonic vs. Mario. It has just grown every generation and is now into huge merger and acquisition territory. Sony had great exclusives for the last couple generations is all.

• 1Like