Playstation 5

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Finished Ghost of Tsushima just now. It Was a great game for sure, enjoyed it way more than the latest AC micro transaction games.

Not sure what to jump into next. Not feeling Demon Souls just yet, maybe try for the Spiderman games or some other story game first.
Do spiderman then miles morales.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do spiderman then miles morales.
Yeah, old Spiderman is included in the Miles Morales bundle. So planning on them after i finish Uncharted 4.

How is Bloodborn compared to Elden Ring and Demon Souls difficulty wise? I see it highly praised.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finished Ghost of Tsushima just now. It Was a great game for sure, enjoyed it way more than the latest AC micro transaction games.

Not sure what to jump into next. Not feeling Demon Souls just yet, maybe try for the Spiderman games or some other story game first.
The God of Wars are great story and very pretty.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, old Spiderman is included in the Miles Morales bundle. So planning on them after i finish Uncharted 4.

How is Bloodborn compared to Elden Ring and Demon Souls difficulty wise? I see it highly praised.

Bloodborne is great, would recommend. The only big difference is there’s no shield blocking, so if that was your main mode you’ll need to learn to roll. If not, it’s the same experience.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
PS5 update. Played the demon souls temake a bit and wasn’t feeling it at the moment. Started a new Nioh 2 game since I got stuck and never beat it. Man it’s glorious in 4K with Atmos sound. I don’t really know if it’s Atmos enabled but whatever it sounds badass.

Banana for scale.

E2FB563C-7CE6-4ADE-A2F0-B96440DFF8B8.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
No Atmos on PS5. Sounds good in surround though.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
whew, vertical PS5s are safe it seems. mines been vertical since release (2 years now) no probs

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

In Bloodborne they changed parry to SHOOT IN FUCKING FACE

• 3Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
whew, vertical PS5s are safe it seems. mines been vertical since release (2 years now) no probs

Well, they didn't actually retract their idea that vertical is still bad, just what "unopened" meant.

"Bottom line, they stick to their words that the issue is real, but how widespread it is is not something they can easily comment on."

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator

Bloodborne moves a lot faster and it’s 99% melee outside of some gimmick weapons.

Aazrael

Finished Uncharted 4 and the "DLC" part. It was a great ride but a bit linear, but they might all be like that and it's just that I don't remember the old ones.

Looked awesome and ran perfect with 60 fps (I think) on the PS5.

Installing Spiderman and Miles Morales now. Ended up buying them on the January sale for 30% off for the Remaster/Miles combo.

• 3Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Finished Uncharted 4 and the "DLC" part. It was a great ride but a bit linear, but they might all be like that and it's just that I don't remember the old ones.

Looked awesome and ran perfect with 60 fps (I think) on the PS5.

Installing Spiderman and Miles Morales now. Ended up buying them on the January sale for 30% off for the Remaster/Miles combo.
All the uncharted are similar, might be a path or 2 you can explore for a trinket but that's about it. Great character/story games.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got the God of War Ragnorak bundle. Liking the PS5. I’ll check out the free games after I beat it.

Aazrael Aazrael the uncharted drake collection remasters are amazing. Uncharted 2 is a top 10 all time game for me. It really held up 5 years ago on PS4 when I played it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aazrael

Got the God of War Ragnorak bundle. Liking the PS5. I’ll check out the free games after I beat it.

Aazrael Aazrael the uncharted drake collection remasters are amazing. Uncharted 2 is a top 10 all time game for me. It really held up 5 years ago on PS4 when I played it.
Yeah i think i might buy that bundle, i don't recall playing Uncharted 3 back when it came out.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah i think i might buy that bundle, i don't recall playing Uncharted 3 back when it came out.

it should be your number one choice.
Uncharted is my personal favorite series of PlayStation.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>

Did you play Ghost of Tsushima on PS4?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I just downgraded to regular PS Plus. Sony's service here can kiss my ass. (But I have Gamepass which is infinitely better and less confusing)

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just downgraded to regular PS Plus. Sony's service here can kiss my ass. (But I have Gamepass which is infinitely better and less confusing)

4 years ago Ut was bashing xbox

time
Is a flat circle

I just got the 2nd tier. Do I need to buy Spider-Man or can you stream/download those?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users