Podcastic

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm

Honestly, i believe Dick. I have listened to every episode plus all the bonus content and Maddox is one of the most disingenuous "debaters" i have ever listened to. Plus the last two thing were taken out of context, one was an 8 chan board for gods sakes. Dick is a scumbag, but he is a scumbag to your face.

Hot Goss on the dick show today. Poor Maddox seems to be dating a lady who loves to post private convos publicly. Also it is infered to be socially justice inclined. All of our manly hero's fall guys. All leaders fail us.

Last edited:

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Honestly, i believe Dick. I have listened to every episode plus all the bonus content and Maddox is one of the most disingenuous "debaters" i have ever listened to. Plus the last two thing were taken out of context, one was an 8 chan board for gods sakes. Dick is a scumbag, but he is a scumbag to your face.

Hot Goss on the dick show today. Poor Maddox seems to be dating a lady who loves to post private convos publicly. Also it is infered to be socially justice inclined. All of our manly hero's fall guys. All leaders fail us.

The Dick Show

Dick wrecks maddox here.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Rollins was on Rogan yesterday and it's maybe one of my favorite Rogan episodes as of late

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Listened to In the Dark, a podcast about the disappearance of Jacob Wetterling ,an 11 year old boy.

They tell you in the first few minutes that they finally solved it in 2016. The podcast details the crimes but really focused on how shitty the police in that town are.

I thought it was really well done.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Rollins interview was good. People like that live in their own world. Rogan started a new podcast from the basement of The Comedy Store with the other comics that are just hanging around. It's not bad if you like JRE.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
My second favorite podcast stuffed with my favorite podcast. They are doing a live Dollop with Bert now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The new hardcore history about the Cuban missile crisis was fantastic. Best episode in a long time.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, I knew a good deal of that but all of the context about the relationship between Krushchev and Eisenhower, then later Kennedy, all very interesting.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Alex Jones on JRE for episode 911 today.

He also had Leah Remini on a couple days ago to talk about leaving Scientology.

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been catching up on Segura's podcast with his wife, they really are hilarious together.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Anyone still follow Dick Masterson?

He seems to have built a large following around ripping on what a moron Maddox is.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Audible has a great miniseries called Ponzi Supernova for free when you download the Audible app.

It's about Bernie Madoff's ponzi operation. I recommend.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
S-town was released yesterday. Made by the serial team, it focuses on a murder in Alabama not investigated by the police. Only on the 3rd episode but so far it's pretty crazy in a weird way. I don't know where the series will go lol.

• 1Like

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
I had posted my buddy's podcast a while back and it seemed well received around here. I figure it's worth an update.... He's hit his stride at this point with a monthly show (15th of the month) on retro gaming music (and the games, of course). He's been griping about needing more constructive feedback so if anybody is willing, please hit him up on social media.

rgboombox - EPISODE 10: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
S-town was released yesterday. Made by the serial team, it focuses on a murder in Alabama not investigated by the police. Only on the 3rd episode but so far it's pretty crazy in a weird way. I don't know where the series will go lol.

S town changes quick but ends up being a very fascinating journey. Highly recommend