Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So, with those new pokemon, what are the ones worth boosting for attack or defense if you have a 95%+ IV one?

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pokemon GO Generation 2 MAX CP Chart | Gen 2 Tier List & TOP 10

Who knows how legit those rankings are. But I do know Blissey is stupid as fuck as a defender. Guy has like 100000 life and 3k + CP.

Min/Maxing in this game is kinda pointless unless you're willing to cheat or live in prime location. I play more than most, i'm 1 short of a full gen1 pokedex, and if I only ever leveled up 95%+ IV pokemon I'd have nothing but max CP Pidgeys and Weedles. People who save everything for 100% IV dudes are crazy or live in the middle of San Francisco.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I live in the middle of nowhere... I can barely even select for moveset let alone IV haha. Happy just to get candies for the good gym battlers most days.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Blissey right now is locking down gyms hard. Defense/HP is so high that people are timing out on fights.

Sounds like Tyranitar is going to be the Snorlax/Lapras of this era.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Got my first evolution item on a 7th day pokestop steak. Turned into a 94% perfect moveset Scizor which I'm pretty happy with. Wife got both an up-grade and a dragon scale.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I've gotten 2 metal coats randomly and a dragon scale from my 7 day streak.
Yeah but you have access to more pokestops than pretty much anyone.

Seems they are most common from 7 day streaks and otherwise are like a less than 1% chance.

Edit - Another event going Feb 26-Mar 6, Pikachus wearing party hats for the 21st anniversary.

Last edited:

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah but you have access to more pokestops than pretty much anyone.

Seems they are most common from 7 day streaks and otherwise are like a less than 1% chance.

Edit - Another event going Feb 26-Mar 6, Pikachus wearing party hats for the 21st anniversary.

Hmm I'm not sure. I've hit 14,350 pokestops exactly, how does that compare to other people here?

Sterling

El Presidente
Fucking lol, been playing every day since launch and I have 2400. Living in Japan you are the 1%.
It's all relative though, if he's like 7 or 8 levels higher than you that's a similar ratio to total xp/mons captured and everything else.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
My point is that in the same amount of time, assuming we have both been playing since launch, he's got 7x as many pokestops as I do. I have seen his screenshots, San Diego is nothing like the concentration he gets in Japan.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Well today I caught (new): quilava, totodile, croconaw, feraligatr, chinchou, marill, azumarill, hoppip, wooper, quagsire, qwilfish, and magcargo.

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
2 questions - how do I see how many total pokesttops I've spun, and what automatically-scanning IV calc are people using? I'm not interested in manually adjusting sliders. I was using GO IV, but it doesn't have Gen I I.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Neat. I just hatched my first perfect 100% Exeggcute. I evolved him into a perfect move set Exeggutor. And he had a pretty solid starting CP too.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
IMG_0356.PNG

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Toto's poppin off here since the last nest update

Nj2QoCo.png

I got a 91% croconaw that should turn out to be pretty good

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I just finished my Totodile grind tonight. I'm up to 52 of the Johto pokemon caught. Out of what, 80 max? But the 6 Legendarys aren't in the game yet, Corsola is Southern Hemisphere only, Delibird and Smeargle aren't found yet either, so that's a possible 71.

the hardest to get looks to be the new 3 stage evolution pokemon, Cyndaquils, Chikoritas, Hopips, Larvitars and Mareeps are highest on my hunting list right now since I just hatched a perfect Mareep.

The Gold Medal for Johto is 70, pretty high requirement with only 71 gettable.

Edit: Forgot Heracross, that makes 70 only gettable.