Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Been stockpiling the Duck with Negi too, so we got them all covered. I haven't heard anything concrete about trading coming though.

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
I haven't read anything firm yet but they've kept talking about it on and off since SDCC... The Kangaroo is a shit 'mon, I'd just like to get 4 of each other regional so I can trade them to my kids.

K

KattySweet

oh no!not pokemon stuff!please kill these guys who invented this su@@ game

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
oh no!not pokemon stuff!please kill these guys who invented this su@@ game

jags.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Not as berry tasting as it would seem I get a very sweet cream taste with blue and raspberry notes.

Not tart what so ever and it's filled with seeds. I've never have to chew a frap before.

Pokestop did not spawn any Pokemon and only gave normal items.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
they been talking about that for months.

niantic gonna get paid per poke spin just as a website would when their users click an ad banner.

they are going to make so much fucking money

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
Niantic did a deal with McDonald's in Japan months ago... not too surprising. I just wonder who they are going to partner with in Europe and Australia

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Niantic did a deal with McDonald's in Japan months ago... not too surprising. I just wonder who they are going to partner with in Europe and Australia

Not just McDonalds.. Movie theatres, Softbank stores and recently Aeon Supermarkets all have sponsored pokestops here now. They haven't removed any though, there's just a whole lot extra.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
man, imagine getting 0.30$ everytime an asshole spins a poke stop.

they are going to be printing money