Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Does anyone have an updated legacy item list. I guess rubicite is level 20 now? I can't find a current breakdown of what is available and at what level on discord. I guess Thex dagger is doable too?

Last edited:

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
So here is the list that I'm aware of. Not sure if levels are still right:

GBS - 15
Jboots - 20
Fishbone earring - 20
Rubicite (not BP) - 20?
Guise - 30
EE bag - 30
Manastone - 30
Rubi BP - 30
Thex dagger quest - ???

Curious if I missed anything or got levels wrong

EDIT: Correcting levels

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I tried to do thex, but even as an elf the first starting quest elf wouldn't deal with me. I think it needs kindly or warmly to elf paladins maybe?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
So here is the list that I'm aware of. Not sure if levels are still right:

GBS - 15
Jboots - 20
Fishbone earring - 20
Rubicite (not BP) - 20?
Guise - 30
EE bag - 30
Manastone - 30
Rubi BP - 35?
Thex dagger quest - ???

Curious if I missed anything or got levels wrong
Rubi BP is 30 now.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1701109742151.png

1701109786818.png

I love EverQuest

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
cant wait for the new TLP this spring so dudes who think competing on everquest means anything other than the amount of time they're willing to take away from their families

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Its sure popular if nothing else. I think I will enjoy it more when planes are released in Jan

What do you mean by popular? Galvanized p99 or just the numbers are intense? Do you have any numbers or stats? I want to poke into this a bit while doing WoW I think.

Juvarisx

Florida
What do you mean by popular? Galvanized p99 or just the numbers are intense? Do you have any numbers or stats? I want to poke into this a bit while doing WoW I think.

Last time I was on it had 2k people on, i think its higher then both p99's combined

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It’s as popular as Blue at its peak. Slightly less popular than peak Green, but Green had COVID and ten years of Blue basically advertising/preping for it so it may be an unfair comparison.

IMG_1906.jpeg

• 1Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Awesome experience so far. I started a necro and while super powerful, the aids of pet stealing xp was too much and I only got him to 12. Everything was a struggle- I fucked up my faction, got murdered in qeynos, just rough.

Rerolled dwarf pally and within 10 minutes I found a druid had left a guard body quad kiting and looted a bronze 2 hander. Ended up at like 15 plat by level 5 and bought a cool BP.

I realized after playing this game one too many times that I have to want to grow / gear the character to enjoy it. Necro makes more sense as a first char, but it’s just another slog. Having fun finding little upgrades and thinking about what I can do in each zone / area to grab gear.

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Awesome experience so far. I started a necro and while super powerful, the aids of pet stealing xp was too much and I only got him to 12. Everything was a struggle- I fucked up my faction, got murdered in qeynos, just rough.
I generally don't like casters very much either for similar reasons. However I will say you quit Necro at the worst time. 1-12 is the worst part. I'm leveling faster in my 20's that I did 8-12. Never really played necro and its stupid how strong they are.