Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Christ almighty it's astonishing how bad people who've been playing this for 20 years still are. The inability to even understand something as simple as sit aggro...wild. That event zone was brutal at times.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Christ almighty it's astonishing how bad people who've been playing this for 20 years still are. The inability to even understand something as simple as sit aggro...wild. That event zone was brutal at times.
Its why I secretly liked playing a Warrior. I dare you to do something stupid, cause Im barely holding aggro MF. :trump:

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you’re playing EQ in 2024 do you really have any right to expect you’re playing with the top half of human intelligence?

I pretty much assume everyone I meet is either a retired 70 year old, on welfare, on drugs or some combination of those things.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hmm i might have to start on PQ, the future plans sound really cool but those are also what 3+ years out?
Might just do it super casually

Are enchanters reliant on CHA like p99?

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
CHA does not affect charm duration on takp/pq, CHA does affect the initial resist check though (much like it does with the Lull line). Additionally it affects the critical resist chance of the Lull line.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Would it make more sense for me to play a bard assuming ill want to be a part or play a mage to attempt to Twink my bard?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Literally every single person who is joining the server asks if they should be a bard. Play what you want. Bards are all over. But most of them suck. Just don’t be the annoying losers quad kiting in dungeons training people and your fine.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there any class that's in particular need ?
In my guild, Necros/Mages/Chanters are way overplayed. You really can't go wrong with a bard. There are very few good ones, they are super easy to level, and guilds never have enough of them.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
if I die at level 5 will I respawn with my items? someone gave me a weapon but im in a different continent then my bind!