PS Now Question

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I subbed to this last week, and have been having fun. But today, I keep getting a message about having reached my time limit, and it logs me out in 5 minutes on all games. What's going on? I can't find anything on a time limit.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd wager that you were on the 7 day plan and the sub hasn't kicked in. Might want to call Sony (though that's a bitch) or just go to your charges on the cc you used and see if it actually ticked the 19.99 or whatever your sub fee was, or if it has not. It might automatically start with the 7 day plan before becoming a full sub, but I'm not sure. I don't use the service, but that's a pretty standard warning on Sony Products when using shit that requires their online services.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Oh fuck, my ps4 just rots, but damn that is a fucking dope service.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd wager that you were on the 7 day plan and the sub hasn't kicked in. Might want to call Sony (though that's a bitch) or just go to your charges on the cc you used and see if it actually ticked the 19.99 or whatever your sub fee was, or if it has not. It might automatically start with the 7 day plan before becoming a full sub, but I'm not sure. I don't use the service, but that's a pretty standard warning on Sony Products when using shit that requires their online services.
Yeah, for some reason, my trial was up, and it had me as a non-sub. It was set to move to regular sub on the same date it stopped working. So I resubbed, and that fixed it.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh fuck, my ps4 just rots, but damn that is a fucking dope service.
With the Playstation VR around the corner, I blew the dust off of my PS4. And this service is pretty fun, as well as amazing, technology wise. The ability to stream HS games being played on the cloud with very little lag is a real breakthrough.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, for some reason, my trial was up, and it had me as a non-sub. It was set to move to regular sub on the same date it stopped working. So I resubbed, and that fixed it.
Glad it was something simple! I fucking -hate- having to call Sony for any reason, because I sit in line for a retarded amount of time to resolve a two-clicks-enter-a-digit fix.