Feel free to add:
PS4 / Aeramus
just put in FOH so i know
smile.png

Twitch when i'm streaming:
Terial_aeramus - Twitch

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Yup, so far so good, no issues that i'm aware of. Been playing it all weekend.
Knack, NFS, KZ, Resogun all with no hiccup's or issues.
(prolly just jinxed myself)

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
All updates complete, updated .nx1 information as well.

I have decided to include Twitch and any other streaming information you guys would like to coordinate as well, so feel free to post your tags and I will add them to the list!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Sean's streaming info updated.

Unforunately I still don't have a PS4, so I haven't set up the chat yet.

If someone would like to open up a chat room named FoH / Rerolled / .nx1 and invite people on over, feel free to go ahead and do so. I am working really hard on getting a PS4 much sooner rather than later. Fuck brain surgery bills.

Erie_sl

shitlord
PSN: weebles- (ps3/ps4)

Would like to do competitive shit, but frankly shooters have been easy mode since call of duty. Killzone is an absolute joke, 99% win rate if you go "medic" and put respawn on objectives.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Updated.

Starting to add notes for those who would also like to classify themselves as potential 'competitive players' wether it's a part of my crew or not so others can see and get together of their own accord.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
PSN: Utnayan

PS4 is now in my car. Should have it all set up tonight. I will add as many of you as I can.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ha
smile.png
Yeah. My willpower sucks. When I saw them going for 600 on Ebay and found one in stock at normalized pricing, I figured why not. What pushed me over the edge was thinking there probably won't be enough supply for quite some time. I had one on hold as of yesterday, and watching some streams last night finally made up my mind.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Updated. If you're not specifying what you're playing, I'm automatically putting you on PS4. Also, allowing people to tag themselves as 'competitive' or not.

Eonan

Doer of Things
PS4 - PSN Eonan1. Twitch.tv/eonan

Playing resogun and BF 4 primarily. Going to be picking up NFS:R though. Not interested in competitive pay but definitely interested in coops in bf4