Punk Music

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Muh favorite punk bass intro:
They're good stuff, really great live.

As for bass intros (and how can you not be a bad ass with a name like Tomek). Also, the drummer sings on the album.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Long-time punk fan just discovering this thread. Skimmed through the thread but haven't really listened to the videos yet. Saw some good shit (Bad Brains, Minor Threat, etc) mentioned, but nobody linked any Leatherface, whose Mush is probably the best punk album I've ever heard.

Mush is their punk masterpiece, but their entire discography is really good. Lead singer ruined his voice, so they veered more towards traditional rock later on, but it's all really solid.

haaat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just found out Revelation Records is putting on a show in Riverside, CA 6/29-7/2 with Gorilla Biscuits, Youth of Today, Judge, Ignite, Burn, Into Another, Bold CIV, Battery, No For An Answer, Beyond, Death By Stereo, Fury, Forced Order, Sharp/Shock, Last Light. Tickets on sale 3/1 10am PST. GB and Judge were some of the best shows I've seen, can't wait to see Bold and Youth of Today.

Video unrelated, but hands down greatest straightedge a cappella hardcore band of all time.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Not a fan of Ska, but damn do I love Stza. I got a chance to see him some years ago with Leftover Crack.