Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (2022)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (2022)

Tagline: Say hola to his little friends.

Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Family, Fantasy, Drama

Director: Joel Crawford

Cast: Antonio Banderas, Florence Pugh, Salma Hayek, Olivia Colman, Wagner Moura, Ray Winstone, John Mulaney, Da'Vine Joy Randolph, Anthony Mendez, Samson Kayo, Harvey Guillén

Release: 2022-08-19

Plot: Puss in Boots discovers that his passion for adventure has taken its toll: He has burned through eight of his nine lives, leaving him with only one life left. Puss sets out on an epic journey to find the mythical Last Wish and restore his nine lives.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just watched this. I was not expecting this to be good. Wow

the animation was awesome

Absolutely great family movie

9/10 great time

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Wasn’t sure if we had a thread for this, but I’ve heard good shit about this movie from all over the place, which I sure as fuck wouldn’t have expected.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wasn’t sure if we had a thread for this, but I’ve heard good shit about this movie from all over the place, which I sure as fuck wouldn’t have expected.

Family friendly movie with a fun story. These days that is hard to come by

We went with the Christmas big family to see it. All the adults looked at each other with the “wow that was great” expressions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well shit. Now I feel like I need to see it. Does it pull up any of the previous Shrek movies, or more of a stand alone?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well shit. Now I feel like I need to see it. Does it pull up any of the previous Shrek movies, or more of a stand alone?
Pretty standalone but yes other characters show up.

The anime action scenes are fantastic.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Saw it with the family on Christmas Eve. Has a few language moments if you have young kids, but otherwise is fantastic. Way funnier than I expected.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Going to watch this tomorrow, this looked like a cheap $ grab but if it gets the Foh seal I'm taking kids and friends.

With that said my friends go off my judgment which is off of this forum

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ, this was good. Holy shit, the main villain was voiced by the guy who played Escobar in Narcos. Did a great goddamn job. Animation was great and definitely a different style than you usually get from these movies. Such a simple villain design, but legitimately gave me some shivers when he shows up. A+

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus Christ, this was good. Holy shit, the main villain was voiced by the guy who played Escobar in Narcos. Did a great goddamn job. Animation was great and definitely a different style than you usually get from these movies. Such a simple villain design, but legitimately gave me some shivers when he shows up. A+
I’m glad you liked it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah watched this the weekend it came out. Good movie, the boys loved it. I really liked the wolf scenes, good atmosphere.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was decent. Perrito was definitely the best part of the movie.

• 2Like

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thanks so much for this reccomendation. Was a real treat, and I never would have watched it, but FOH tastes are refined so we gave it a shot.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thanks so much for this reccomendation. Was a real treat, and I never would have watched it, but FOH tastes are refined so we gave it a shot.

San Francisco Giants Baseball GIF by MLB

Caliane

yeah, efap guys were 100% on this. called it movie of the year contender. ive not seen it.

Sevens

Log Wizard
No wokeness?
No message?
Hmmm might have to give this a look see.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database