Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, sadly none of those on my friends list, guess I can work on leveling my own ogre. I really need to be able to evolve my Valk/Siren/Enchinda but getting a divine mask and a shield bro with my group may prove difficult. (and I gotta wait for the respective days)

Oh Brand has an Odin as well, not sure if it's green or blue.
Want me to leave my Viper Orochi up as my leader instead of the Valk?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Viper Orochi has the Perseverance ability. As long as your HP is above 50% any hit that would kill you leaves you at 1hp.

Its the same as the Ogre ability but it takes less hp to trigger.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Viper Orochi has the Perseverance ability. As long as your HP is above 50% any hit that would kill you leaves you at 1hp.

Its the same as the Ogre ability but it takes less hp to trigger.
His active is also epically awesome - delays all enemy attacks by 5 turns.

Crazily

N00b
Is there anyway to tell what a dungeon is goign to be before entering? My biggest problem right now is I will enter a dungeon and it won't have any color orbs that I need...or I have no resist to the types of mobs etc.

Mahstah_sl

shitlord
The ones that don't have a specific orb type warn you when it shows you the team line up. At least that has been my experience so far.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Yeah if there are restrictions it will say before you go in and as to the general mob types in there, the normal dungeon sets usually follow this pattern :

Fire
Water
Wood
Light
Dark
Mixed

The only restrictions normally are the weekend dungeon that have no light/dark and the Blah Dragon of Blahness which will have no healers.

Got a couple of 75k King Metals last night, a nice bonus compared to the usual shower of lowest level shit I get from the normal metal dragon dungeons.

0-11 on Mecha though
frown.png
7 days to go, I suppose I can manage another couple of attempts a day.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fazana, where do you find the dragon dungeon schedules? Looks like it is emerald today, and I have like 6 pengdras waiting for dragons.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
[US] Emerald Dragon Schedule (20 Stamina) 1/20/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
A: 10:00 15:00 20:00
B: 11:00 16:00 21:00
C: 12:00 17:00 22:00
D: 8:00 13:00 18:00
E: 9:00 14:00 19:00

Fromhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/PADGlobal/I used a bullshit fuckbook account I made for games that insist on having one to join up.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Fresh post for something rather damn handy, a great poster on SA called Wallet has setup a googledocs sheet that tells you your next seven day metal dragon dungeon times. You'll need to "make a copy" of it into your own area to be able to edit it with your ID and timezone but once done just clicking the link should autoupdate with your times. It currently doesn't say what type but tbh once you are far enough along you'll probably want to farm most of them anyway, I know I'm farming the shit out of emeralds today even though I don't want to level a single grass unit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...GxYQTFUTUZEWFE

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone want to trade gifts? My light team account is at 23 so I have one to trade now. The ID is in the google doc.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Been trying to farm Castle of Satan all weekend with this drop bonus without luck. Convinced this drop will never happen. Just wait for the next rare egg Black or Blue event and use these pulls.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Been trying to farm Castle of Satan all weekend with this drop bonus without luck. Convinced this drop will never happen. Just wait for the next rare egg Black or Blue event and use these pulls.
I'd like to just buy a goddamn Succubus if I could.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've gained a ton of ranks by farming Tower of Giants - 'Dragons of the Tower' level. I literally can spend all day running it without running out of stam...as soon I would almost run out, bam leveled!

Thanks to whoever mentioned it. I think it was Fazana!