Puzzles and Dragons

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Day full of Masks and no light, bastards. Need an emergency Odin, Orochi, or Shiva, play and friend before midnight pst!!!! Wait, can I set my clock back and keep playing? hah

3 Mystic Masks, don't need one. blargh, guess it's wait till next week.

velk

Trakanon Raider
No idea what I should be doing to work on my team...

Trying to Evolve Amataseru
Have Echidna
Have Vampire Lord (evolved today)
2 Resist Dragons at 2nd stage evolve
Have all 5 starter dragons

Been trying to farm a Siren... but not sure what else I should be doing for this team...

Any advice?
That's a tough one - what color are the resist dragons ? If they aren't black, probably best path is to evolve ammy, level her up a bit ( not too much, her evolved form xp curve is brutal ) and then focus on the resist dragons til you get them to final form. Echidna is a decent standin in pretty much any team, and with ammy leader you aren't missing out on leader bonus. With that team your combo damage is terrible, basically ammy just keeps you alive while dragon skills recharge - it's slow but it gets the job done.

If at least one of the resist dragons is black, you could go for vampire lord leader, moondragon, black dragon, echidna for a dark dps team.

If you go ammy leader make sure you friend as many green odins as you can ( they will almost always say yes to a 6* ammy ), this will cover you for a lot of the hard stuff.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Sorry Daezuel, I pretty much just login in the account a few times a day now to refresh it for peoples friends lists but haven't actually ran a dungeon for nearly a week. Got distracted by other games but will probably get back into it this weekend.

I'm pretty demotivated tbh as my fire team has seemingly hit if not a brick wall then one made out of something reasonably tough
tongue.png
I have 5 stones saved up and might spring for a few when the next Light/Valk event is on as you can't get Odin from the current event.

Anyways, I'll clear out some friends list people, it's up to 55 and when I last checked every one of them had been logged in during the previous 24 hours which is my usual clearance point.

Edit: Jesus what a bunch of addicts! 2 were over 1 day and only 2 more of the remaining 53 were older than 8 hours.

tongue.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How many PAL points did you get on mask day?
smile.png

Was pretty happy this morning, ran green dragon 3 times and evolved 6 pendraga. Now I'm out of jeweled dragons. I should wait until I have 5 evolved pendraga before feeding, right?

smile.png

Crafty_sl

shitlord
I was finally able to clear Light Mech on Master thanks to your Ama Velk (heals for a few hundred more than mine). Longest dungeon run I've had yet I think.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Day full of Masks and no light, bastards. Need an emergency Odin, Orochi, or Shiva, play and friend before midnight pst!!!! Wait, can I set my clock back and keep playing? hah

3 Mystic Masks, don't need one. blargh, guess it's wait till next week.
I did finally get one mystic mask, but I got several light masks, if you want them! You can farm light divine masks on the technical dungeon "Faithless Temple with No Name". All of the divine masks drop in the first tier of technical dungeons in the dungeon of the corresponding color.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Yeah I get quite a Shiva bump on that day of the week. I'm at 44 PAL rolls, will use some at 48 or so to make sure I don't waste any. Only seen one PAL event in the 6 weeks or so since I started so I guess they aren't all that common.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Jesus what a bunch of addicts! 2 were over 1 day and only 2 more of the remaining 53 were older than 8 hours.
Don't judge me, you're the one who got me hooked on this smack. J-j-just one more run, just one more, the Succubus will drop, yeah bro, yeah.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I have red white and green resist dragons. Ugh.

My strat has been Odin or Siren the Enchantress and survive/grind stuff down with dragon strikes..... no combo damage generators.

I have duplicates of the starter dragons... should i level them up? feed for for skillup or?

I doubt anyone wants it, but I have a 5* max lvl amat and I play quite regularly... 374,343,204

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So is there any way to check when each special dungeon pops? I need to start filling out my green team (stuck with Parvati, who is pretty epic) and want a mystic stone knight, but have no idea when that dungeon pops or even what that special dungeon is called. Been farming sirens/dryads but no luck yet. Spent 5 stones and got a dark dragon knight though, so I think green/dark dragon team is the route I'll take - but need that fucking stone knight to make it. Cheers.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So is there any way to check when each special dungeon pops? I need to start filling out my green team (stuck with Parvati, who is pretty epic) and want a mystic stone knight, but have no idea when that dungeon pops or even what that special dungeon is called. Been farming sirens/dryads but no luck yet. Spent 5 stones and got a dark dragon knight though, so I think green/dark dragon team is the route I'll take - but need that fucking stone knight to make it. Cheers.
Far as I can tell, you missed it. Only place I knew of was Earth Mechadragon, and I think technical at that.

Er nvm, is wind still going on? That should work.

Df~_sl

shitlord
There are certain starters that I would not advise someone new to the game to roll with...

Amataseru is a fucking pain in the ass, so much so that I have TWO 5* accounts with her that are just sitting to rot if anyone is interested in them... (iOS bin file) I will send you the file, I think one account is lvl 20 with friend gift already sent and not sure on the other one...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Far as I can tell, you missed it. Only place I knew of was Earth Mechadragon, and I think technical at that.

Er nvm, is wind still going on? That should work.
Sweet - do you know if its *any* of the wind dungeons. My noob team consists of Parvati - 2nd stage green resist dragon - earth soldier - hobgoblin (and I have friends with several gods/healers while farming siren). I beat the noob mask dungeon yesterday pretty easily, but I'm stuck on the tower of giants final stage. This game is fucking addicting haha.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not sure it's correct with the drops. I've not seen a lot of them (though I'm really only looking to farm up a siren). I'm sort of kicking myself for spending gems during the light event (which gave me a cupid).

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah I get quite a Shiva bump on that day of the week. I'm at 44 PAL rolls, will use some at 48 or so to make sure I don't waste any. Only seen one PAL event in the 6 weeks or so since I started so I guess they aren't all that common.
Speculation I saw is there will probably be a PAL event on Valentines Day.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I didn't see it on the adept wind, and haven't seen it on expert. I'm pissed I missed so much of the Ice mechadragon. He dropped a siren (had I known I'd have farmed a fuckload more).

looks like it can drop on expert:http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/special-dungeons.asp
Thank you for that link. That's a great site.

I have been chain farming Voice of the Siren in Sea Cave Mercury for Marine Goblins to level my Siren. 1 skillup away from max...17 more goblins eaten without a skillup, but I did get 2 more Mermaids =)