Puzzles and Dragons

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Metalits are invading tomorrow again! Real good time for new people to get easy ranks!

cool japan dude purging his box of anything non-green with +eggs savage

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Big changes in todays update. Stam regen is down to 3 mins per rather than 5, co-op mode is in and is a blast, at least when your partner is sitting beside you.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Big changes in todays update. Stam regen is down to 3 mins per rather than 5, co-op mode is in and is a blast, at least when your partner is sitting beside you.
They're going to be doing a rank250 free-god for players too, I think.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
p legit update today. Havent have a chance to do mp yet with gift of holy beast/descend carnival etc but Im hoping I can do it with my main/alt despite being polar opposite teams. Gotta do this ranking dungeon too. I beat dragon rush the other day with ashiva, but no heavy metal dragon. 2nd time I ended up with a 25-5 board and messed up shivas active and died on boss. 3rd time I got a Kirin invade and my opening attack put her at like 2% and wiped. Forgot he also drops in legendary earth and he dropped there 1st time I tried. So stoked on 3stam change I waste this shit so much

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I didn't mean in today's update, but that it "should" be coming soon.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Quick google brought up a post about the JP one. Says the possible monsters were

3 Kingdoms
India 2
Egypt 2
Angel 2
Samurai
Constellation
Kalis
Norns
Dragonbounds
Beast Demons
Dragon Caller 2

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Ok coop is pretty sweet, even just using the friend finder thing on pdx. I was pretty bummed cause I JUST started doing alt dungeons when they were taken away. Now I get these feels

also in screenshot that is not my scrub team. Coop also makes me feel not so bad about my combo skills and team comps. Lots of mid300rank people with some jank teams lol

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Ok coop is pretty sweet, even just using the friend finder thing on pdx. I was pretty bummed cause I JUST started doing alt dungeons when they were taken away. Now I get these feels

also in screenshot that is not my scrub team. Coop also makes me feel not so bad about my combo skills and team comps. Lots of mid300rank people with some jank teams lol
It wasn't till I went to ARa/Ra dragon my combo skills improved. Most teams you really only have to concentrate on making sure the lskill is used to clear stuff.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It wasn't till I went to ARa/Ra dragon my combo skills improved. Most teams you really only have to concentrate on making sure the lskill is used to clear stuff.
Yeah, Ronia team made it stupid easy for me to be bad. Not until AKirin did I start getting good at comboing, and I'm still not good. I'm tempted to try moving toward AShiva, but it's still a massively different style of play for me.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Had a p good day today finally got a kaguya-hime and guan yiping from that fucking descended carnival. Was 0/7 before today. Just need some levels to get a amaterasu and a leilan.

Havent had much luck with coop with my alt blue team tho
frown.png

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Also I dont think a shiva is all that dif from ronia playstyle. tbh I am bad at making dongs on bi color boards and end up with a huge connected fire snake so I usually just do rows and its np. Anything over like 20-10 and Im doin rows

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
sorta. 4 combos to activate for 4x and at 6 combos it goes to 9x. 5 is something between that like 6.25 or something So its kinda like ronia where its nice to get 6 but it isnt like MANDATORY most times. It might be nice 4u to only need 4 reds instead of 6 for dps. And on bosses I still normally use the middle column
optimal-boards-combos-rows-heroes.png
over the optimal tpa boards which hurt my head like
optimal-boards-tpa-post-8-1.jpeg

and still hit for like 6+ mil np

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Shit looks too hard imo. Im working on my Yomigon I bought last week. Only need about 7mil more exp and 2 more skillups for him lol. P stoked Lucis uuevo came out cause my only subs for that spot are nephys(alrdy have okuni) and the farmable shit like izanami or zeus

I think Im gonna IAP one last time on day 2 of this next godfest for the hail mary Haku and then Im done till the next PCGF... or 4x GFE... or 10x descends