Puzzles and Dragons

Just had a dungeon called "Shrine of the New Year 1", it was only a single floor and the only enemy was a King Gold Dragon. Anyone see this before?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
You can just run it once I believe but 300k coins and a stone, thanks GungHo, I don't hate you as much as I did yesterday!

velk

Trakanon Raider
You can just run it once I believe but 300k coins and a stone, thanks GungHo, I don't hate you as much as I did yesterday!
Missed opportunity to suck in the $$$ there. 25 stam and re-runnable would have had the IAP cash register ringing hard ;p

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'd rather have the exp for my archangel than the 300k coins. I would still like the fucking stones they owe me, though. I never even claimed the 6 stones the first time I lost a purchase. Pisspoor CSR.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'd rather have the exp for my archangel than the 300k coins. I would still like the fucking stones they owe me, though. I never even claimed the 6 stones the first time I lost a purchase. Pisspoor CSR.
Damn that sucks, when it happened to me they responded pretty quick and took care of it.

37 PAL rolls, getting antsy to pull the trigger. May use 10 at 40.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Whats a decent PAL friend to put up? I want to harvest some rolls (and save some).

And the high king gold sells for 300k? Jesus... that's like 75k xp for one of white guys though...

Anyone know if the sky dragons/mecha dragons will ever come back? I wouldn't mind a shot at them if possible...

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Patch would be awesome, I'm pretty sure that the US version doesn't have dual element for some of the dragons / gods? I would love a light/dark venus, but nothing seems to suggest that she exists on our version.
I have someone on my friends list with a light/dark venus (US). Looks like it takes a dub-myth, 3x dub-ame, and a keeper of rainbow. Needs to be 6* first I believe and I don't think light/light is in US yet.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=395

The rares for the PAL rolls change over time, so you may want to save them for when something you really like is a possibility.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Sounds like we get 24 hour God Event tomorrow for Lunar New Year. Says "12 Asian Gods". So 5 Japanese Gods: Kagutsuchi (132) Viper Orcochi (134) Susano (136) Amaterasu (138) Yomi (140) Then the 5 Hindu Gods: Shiva (236) Lakshmi (238) Parvati (240) Indra (242) Vritra (244). Not sure what the other 2 would be.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sounds like we get 24 hour God Event tomorrow for Lunar New Year. Says "12 Asian Gods". So 5 Japanese Gods: Kagutsuchi (132) Viper Orcochi (134) Susano (136) Amaterasu (138) Yomi (140) Then the 5 Hindu Gods: Shiva (236) Lakshmi (238) Parvati (240) Indra (242) Vritra (244). Not sure what the other 2 would be.
I hope I can actually get some stones if I buy them.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
GOD DAMN THIS FUCKING GAME.

Took my girlfriend out to dinner last night, and got in trouble for doing the tutorial under the table HAHA. Was forced to sleep on the couch - proceeded to run tutorial 29 times, and got Amaterasu 5* (deleted), Indra 5* (deleted) and no Valks. On run 37 in two days.... just finished workout and will grind that dumb ass thing until I get Valk. FML

EDIT** Run 42, 4* Valk. Would have liked GValk, but I'll take it! Now I can actually play on my phone. Woot!

Just finished my first Expert dungeon (other than the keepers). Just so I know, is the Wind MechDragon dungeon easier than other experts? It's the first one I've tried since I got decimated two weeks ago. The boss was a real long slugfest, but easy. I actually had more trouble with the Alarune evolutions on the floor before the Mechdragon.

Also pulled a Fairlio out of the rare egg machine a few days ago. Seems like an alright pull, with the final evolution giving 50% reduction to both light and wood.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just finished my first Expert dungeon (other than the keepers). Just so I know, is the Wind MechDragon dungeon easier than other experts? It's the first one I've tried since I got decimated two weeks ago. The boss was a real long slugfest, but easy. I actually had more trouble with the Alarune evolutions on the floor before the Mechdragon.

Also pulled a Fairlio out of the rare egg machine a few days ago. Seems like an alright pull, with the final evolution giving 50% reduction to both light and wood.
The Mechadragon ones are pretty much slugfests. I run Fairlio's final form as my lead and a high level mermaid as my friend, and I'm pretty much invincible. You're completely right the only hard part is the time to kill each. Wind and Noble are both pretty much the same. I'm still kicking myself for not doing Ice more to try for a mermaid.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just gave master level wind mechdragon a try with a team of:

Graviton Earth Dragon as lead
Enchindnananaga
Siren
2x Rainbow Keeper
Graviton Earth Dragon as ally

Was a nice surprise to one shot it. No dragon drop though. Luckily I got one on expert level before.

To celebrate I decided to burn 5 stones for a pull at the rare machine and out farted a goddamn Succubus.

After 200+ pluto valley and 100+ witches ball and whatever else that drops that fucker I get one from the machine.

It's been a good day. =)

Df~_sl

shitlord
Does anyone know if the Technical Dungeons ever get a daily bonus?

Btw I finally got Mermaid to Drop... skill lvl is already maxed but stuck at mermaid3* until keeper dungeons
frown.png

frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just gave master level wind mechdragon a try with a team of:

Graviton Earth Dragon as lead
Enchindnananaga
Siren
2x Rainbow Keeper
Graviton Earth Dragon as ally

Was a nice surprise to one shot it. No dragon drop though. Luckily I got one on expert level before.

To celebrate I decided to burn 5 stones for a pull at the rare machine and out farted a goddamn Succubus.

After 200+ pluto valley and 100+ witches ball and whatever else that drops that fucker I get one from the machine.

It's been a good day. =)
Do you need double resist on master? I sort of want to try master noble, because I blow through it with my team pretty easily, but I'm not sure I can handle it.

Angelion lead
Chaos Devil
Lillith of the night
Earth Guardian
Icedragon Plesios

Siren the enchanter friend.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Do you need double resist on master? I sort of want to try master noble, because I blow through it with my team pretty easily, but I'm not sure I can handle it.

Angelion lead
Chaos Devil
Lillith of the night
Earth Guardian
Icedragon Plesios

Siren the enchanter friend.
I needed double resist. I was getting hit pretty damn hard so had to do lots of combos each turn and use all my defensive cool downs on rotation.