Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My Artemis might be up a little more often than before. Think I'm going to start playing around again with the 2x HP 2x ATK Green / Balanced builds. With Artemis, Busty Parv, Zeus Dios, Susano, Odin, etc... there are quite a few decent make ups that are 60k+ hp with friend leader. Plus you can throw in a King Woodsie for 3x Balanced, or a Freyja for regular 1.5x Wood... or both. Plus I don't think it'd be too Awoken heavy since you aren't requiring like 8x row enhance or multiple skill ups. It'd just be a bonus.

Zynth

N00b
I decide to run Water Dragon during my morning shit. After a night of drinking. I went in with Balance. Cu Chu, ADKZ, Robin...looking good...Vampire...why did I bring a dark to a Tri Color? And Dark Dragon Knight...who converts one color that doesn't appear to another that doesn't appear.

Don't PAD hung over...
I've taken dark teams into RBG tricolor dungeons without paying attention before. At least your excuse is being hung over.

Raign

Golden Squire
Can't say I have done that one but I have definitely taken my Horus team into a tri-color. Horus is substantially less effective as a 1x leader
wink.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First pull.... Cupid. Waited a minute pulled a Susano, fuck it ill pull once more and got a Kirin. That will do.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shadra on iphone, LMeta (number #2) and Haku on iPad. Waiting on work phone.

Zynth

N00b
I must of pulled at just the right moment, all gold eggs. Karin, Meimei, FA lucifer, Apollo, Valk, Leilan, R.Sonia. done. Sadly, Yomi still eludes me and I managed to miss Haku, the one I actually have friends for. Did one more pull a few minutes later because I thought maybe it was broken and only giving out gold eggs, nope, Sylph.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I bought 20 stones and pulled Fuma Kotaro, Artemis, Green Sonja and a Pandora. I have no idea what to do since I run a mono red team for quite a while now.

Any ideas?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ra, Marine Rider, Green Odin, Fuma, Hades, Dragonette

Never had Ra so that is new, kind of exciting.. I already have max Awoken / Skilled Odin so guess I can start working on #2! And Fuma will maybe be good for a Skill up chance / Awakening. Wouldn't have kept pulling if they were all gold. Probably should have stopped at Marine Rider and considered it silver.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bought 20 stones and pulled Fuma Kotaro, Artemis, Green Sonja and a Pandora. I have no idea what to do since I run a mono red team for quite a while now.

Any ideas?
Depends what else you have. You can make an easy gronia team for farming

If you have a loki, and an FA luci you could make a badass Pandora team with, gronia, vamp, luci, loki.

On another note it is going to take awhile to get kirin up to speed, but at least it is a definite deposit for +eggs and tamas.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I roll once per godfest unless I pull a god, then I roll again until I get a non god... JP Account has 3 green odins. US Account has 2. GF Account has 1.

This godfest JP side: Green Odin (#4), and the newthree kingdoms blue god/healer

Active: 2 turn delay. Attacks from Healer type monsters are 2x stronger for 2 turns. 18(14) turn cooldown
Leader Skill: 3x ATK 1.5x RCV for all Healer type monsters when HP is above 50%

Not bad at all... and a pretty damn awesome sub for healer teams!

GF rolls: Chiyome and Loki
Main US rolls: Light Golem Mk II

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

Any ideas?
Pandora with row enhancers, Green Sonia with anything dragon related. She's great, and I was hoping to max mine during the last super greens (but failed, because I'm dumb). If you have Ancient Dragon Knight Zeal (Mystic Stone Knight's evolutions) you can get a super fun dragon team running.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
one pull, got Susano #3. My other two Susano's are lvl 70ish, ultimate evo'd and I've never used either one. Now to do the same with #3!

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am at 8 rolls over the last 3 fests that have only been toy dragons or elementals. I may roll one more time this fest to make it 9.

Edit: Shardra....fuck.