Puzzles and Dragons

koljec_sl

shitlord
a question about the "Room of the mask" on Expert (Wednesday dungeon). Is there a trick to prevent to be onerounded by the divine masks (round 2,3 etc.)? My "normal" gang gets onerounded. I googled a bit and tried a "resolv" team but sorry, I can not endure doing one dungeon for two hours (and you might get killed when two of them attack same round anyway).
Early on I would bring as many liliths for room of the mask and the other dailys. I'd spend the first round or two stalling, getting the liliths' poison ready, and then I would use it on the final rounds. I'd also just bring one color, like all dark or all light, and focus fire.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm assuming he doesn't have multiple poisoners if he's just now looking up how to do room of mask.

The other option is pairing up with a Green Odin friend. Plays basically the same as Resolve except the healing load will be lighter as long as you handle the sync'd monsters.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm assuming he doesn't have multiple poisoners if he's just now looking up how to do room of mask.

The other option is pairing up with a Green Odin friend. Plays basically the same as Resolve except the healing load will be lighter as long as you handle the sync'd monsters.
Also Green Odin friends that are beefy (and most on this board are) are nice, because you can stall for a long time on round 1 and then have an instakill on one mask from his active skill.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty bummed odin ultimate isn't in the update coming. Need to cheese down celestial earth. Thank god dual leaders is finally here.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The new event just got announced:

*Fields of Battle*
[Duration]: 7/11 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 7/20 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The Drum of War has sounded. You have trained hard, but are you prepared? Many will fall, but in their wake a truly memorable tale will be told. We march onward. onto Fields of Battle.

?? Daily Log-in Bonuses
7/11 - 7/20 - 1 free Magic Stone daily
*Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

? ? Unique Multi-Day Dungeons
We've included a mix of old and new dungeons in this event. With training suitable for both the recruit and the veteran, these dungeons are sure to help you along your journey.

7/14 - 7/16 - Breakers!
7/17 - 7/18 - ???????????
7/19 - 7/20 - Tower of Jewels

?? Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
7/11 - Zeus Descended!
7/12 - Izanami Descended!
7/13 - Hera-Beorc Descended!
7/14 - Hera-Ur Descended!
7/15 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
7/16 - Takeminakata Descended!
7/17 - The Goddess Descended!
7/18 - Hera-Sowilo Descended!
7/19 - Hera-Is Descended!
7/20 - Heracles Descended!

?? Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
7/11 - 7/15 - Jewel/Metal King Dragons
7/16 - 7/20 - Rare Evo Materials

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Of the ones listed and going off of memory of your box if your U&Y team is leveled enough I bet you could do the first Zeus and maybe Hera-IS. The rest of them are all probably clearable with U&Y but that's with a team full of REM only monsters

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Taloo - Teams | PADherder

Put some more time in and had some lucky drops and rolls. Have a fully functional 9x healer team now. Working on a devil team headed up by Belial. Got a shaitan to leave unevolved for low costs until EVA colab comes back but no real sub's yet for it. My kushi main team is mostly the same but eh. Sub's on it allow for a king shynee if needed which with kushi and DQ helper is sickening damage off a good board and more than defended capable in most cases at least as far as a team with no gravity can be.. Still think I should reroll? Almost no chance I actually will but I do use my girls tablet to spam rerolls during godfests and shit. Best team so far with hers has bastet and fuck all else though. Took that to 20 and sent myself a present at least. Which is the plan on hers until I manage multi good gods or a Luci on it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Remember to go in and change your Team 1 and Team 2 leaders to different so that your friends have more options. Right now I've got Shiva and Horus up.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Team 2 doesn't matter. Team 1 leader is always up, your second team lead is the leader you last used.

I'll have Satan permanently up, kirin/horus/odin/luci/Zeus will rotate in.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's annoying that if you actually use your Team 1, then the stupid thing sets both your 1 and 2 leaders to it.

I have D/D Haku as Team 1 because I don't actually use her that often anymore (or at least I didn't prior to the ultimate, but I also don't have a team designed to exploit her devil sub and row enhances yet anyway), but want her up all the time for Pal. That way leader 2 will float between Horus, Kirin, etc. that I actually use regularly.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, maybe just plug in the #1 used PAL creature in first slot. Echidna seems to pull in a ton of PAL points and a lot of people seem to still like using Grodin. Unless your friends list is 100% optimized and not just a bunch of randoms like mine is still. Might have to think about it for a bit since I'm 97% a Horus user it would always be up as my #1 and #2 last used?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My thinking is leave Kirin up forever for my friends list to use on Descends, and Shiva will normally be up for the reds I have a ton of. Plus random whatever the fuck. Today is Echidna day though, free PAL points=P

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Kirin is my number 1 as the only time I really use her is for descends. Ronia will probably be up a majority of the time as my 2 as I use her for random farming