Puzzles and Dragons

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
God run cleared with double awoken horus, didn't seem worth it. Had to use one stone because the 3rd boss one shot me from pre-emptive.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Oops, I guess I skimmed the post and mixed up sacred and mystic.

I did my mystic farming with an extremely low level blue ogre, poisoner (AB Bluebird Blues in my case, but anything will work), 3 sapphlits, and a friend Lv.50-ish Siren (EotS is fine, this was long before the ult even existed). Same team farmed dub-mythlits easily too. 100% armor break works in place of poison too, if you lack poison but have a Top Droidragon or whatever. Ditto for replacing Siren with AO, ogre with better resolve, etc. Just do the math and make sure the auto-heal will always cover 50%/70% of your hp, and all you have to worry about is not taking two hits in the same turn.
This worked perfectly for today's Dubs -- thank you. I just picked up enough mats to Ult Evo three of my Gods.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else not having Extreme God Rush showing? I have twoaccounts and it doesn'tshow for either account.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Godin, Athena, and meimei uvos are live.
Fuck. I need those stupid spheres for Athena's uvo. mother fucker.

Well, once I get a dub mythlit I'll have my godin up.

edit: hey, first run! GOdin done.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone looking to update PADHerder automatically, I can confirm thatthisworks for people without a rooted phone.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Anyone looking to update PADHerder automatically, I can confirm thatthisworks for people without a rooted phone.
Awesome, going to check that out and see.

Also need to get one big bubblie for my Grodin.

edit: Well that was painless, some of the stuff on PADHerder is kind of messed up, mostly my material requirements. I had set a ton of stuff to No Evolution and it reset that and now thinks i need like 96 Dub Myths, lol

Raign

Golden Squire
Are you planning on running L. Tron as the lead or DXQX? Whichever is your lead, should be the +egg recipient as it will increase the number of friends who pick it and as such the number of pal-eggs. I would be going L. Tron for the moment as DXDQ has not ultimate evo yet, but they might before you could fully farm to +297 so it is gamble.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I pulled a Robin and D/D Batman out of the egg machine. I'm pretty stoked on the Robin, as he fits well in Cu Chu, Weekend Dungeon, and in a few other teams. I'm also pretty starved for orb extenders to go with my Anubis, so he'll even find some use there. D/D Batman is definitely what I wanted least, aside from Catwoman. About the only use he'll see is as a low-cost team leader, but even then I question if I'll even mess with them. D/B Batman would've been amazing for a Lu Bu, all dark devil team, and D/L Batman is the only delay in devil, so either one of those would've been preferable.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Odds are something like 30/30/30/5/5 IIRC. I want a D/B as well, but I'm probably not even going to bother trying. I got a Robin last year so it would be really unlikely I'd get anything useful.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Get wrekt, Satan.

Limited color dungeons get destroyed with Anubis. It's amazing how many descends have opened up for me after UVOing him. If I can manage to grab a Yomi and a few others, I hopefully won't ever need to stall. Stalling is by far my least favorite thing about descends, because I always end up orb trolled via skyfall.