Ravendawn

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I gave this a shot after watching some of my fave mmo steamers try it. Its a pretty solid game if you can get by the dumb graphics and perspective. Its a pretty well thought out game overall and plenty to do and explore. Crafting seems pretty in depth as well if you like that part of the game. You get used to the movement and perspective rather quickly. I barely touch my mouse in this game anymore. Only bad part is they dont have key bindings yet so no remapping, but supposedly they are working on it right now. What would really be nice to use in this game is one of them claw devices for a mouse. You know the one with the movement on the thumb and the hotkeys with the rest of your fingers? Not sure if its supported though.

Its too bad I cannot dish out a ton of time like I would normally into a game like this right now and grind the shit out of it. And from what im seeing its really grindy 40+. It has a soft cap of lv75 but thats your overall level. Each class can be leveled up to 75 for skill points as well so there is plenty a grind. Mix and match 3 of them to make our own build. They also have a card system with another in game currency that you get from drops that attach to your class skils and can also be leveled up for some other effects that either add to the skill or completely change it. The game is highly addictive.

The game seems to be still growing as well which is pretty nice for a game that barely got any advertising and is all pretty much word of mouth. Usually mmorpgs are dying at this point, like 2 weeks in.

Barely any monetization in the game yet aside the subscription. Which is a good sign that they actually give a shit about the game first rather than the cash shop and how to remove money from your wallet first and then game when they get around to it.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user