Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
rickshaw this shit, thread sucks
No.

There used to be a time when someone would have stepped up and done something besides whine in this thread for someone to entertain them and then bitch when they weren't entertained. As far as I'm concerned this thread can stay here until it falls off the first page or someone steps up, because IDGAF about a bunch of whiny betas crying that the thread turned to shit when it's their whining that did it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No.

There used to be a time when someone would have stepped up and done something besides whine in this thread for someone to entertain them and then bitch when they weren't entertained. As far as I'm concerned this thread can stay here until it falls off the first page or someone steps up, because IDGAF about a bunch of whiny betas crying that the thread turned to shit when it's their whining that did it.
tumblr_ll5my7lKVD1qalhswo1_500.jpg

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
When Araysar steps up to rim Kuriin this thread will get interesting again. Since he's too much of a homophobic bitch to do it this should fall off the front page soon enough.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
C'mon, Araysar. We've seen pictures of Kuriin. I'm sure he keeps his butthole well-groomed.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Guys, guys! We're starting to turn on each other! That's not what this thread was about!

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
No.

like-a-boss1.jpg

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I brought up the solution to end his crying, as was mentioned quite some time ago. Did I strike a nerve with you, dipshit?
Don't mind him. He's got a bad case of BurnemWizfyre that he caught from barebacking Halflings in Rivervale.

Status
Not open for further replies.