Red Dead Redemption 2

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
It's beautiful as hell on PC when it's not BSOD'ing my system every half hour...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

<Gold Donor>
This entire game is how R* treats a red-headed stepchild who just doesn't bring in the money the hot one does. Like Clint Howard. This is the Clint Howard of video games.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I already beat it but kinda wanna see it on my 3090 / 4k.

• 1I Came

pysek

<Gold Donor>
What this game could have been versus what it IS is heartbreakting, but I can't stop playing. Anyone stupid enough to play RDO some still hit me up and we'll go chuck undesirables off cliffs.

spronk

FPS noob
What this game could have been versus what it IS is heartbreakting, but I can't stop playing. Anyone stupid enough to play RDO some still hit me up and we'll go chuck undesirables off cliffs.

the single player or RDO? I really enjoyed the single player, I don't really think there are any huge flaws in it. I've tried launching RDO a few times but its the Destiny problem, I'm dropped in game and have a billion icons on the map and don't feel motivated to do anything other than kill a few animals, play some poker in town, and then logout.

Whenever they release a remaster that includes RDr1 remastered i'll probably play both games back to back. Although philosophically its interesting, it feels like the play order might be better as RDR2 THEN you play RDR1.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the single player or RDO? I really enjoyed the single player, I don't really think there are any huge flaws in it. I've tried launching RDO a few times but its the Destiny problem, I'm dropped in game and have a billion icons on the map and don't feel motivated to do anything other than kill a few animals, play some poker in town, and then logout.

Whenever they release a remaster that includes RDr1 remastered i'll probably play both games back to back. Although philosophically its interesting, it feels like the play order might be better as RDR2 THEN you play RDR1.
Amazing SP

the ending still hitting you in the feels

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When it first came out there kept promising updates so I never got it because I figure it'll just get better and patched. Not entirely untrue but it might be time to finally jump into this on the new rig. Regime Regime we should do it together. Brofist.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When it first came out there kept promising updates so I never got it because I figure it'll just get better and patched. Not entirely untrue but it might be time to finally jump into this on the new rig. Regime Regime we should do it together. Brofist.
Hmm I may try it out with you. Is it Crossplay? I wouldn’t mind doing this on the series x.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hmm I may try it out with you. Is it Crossplay? I wouldn’t mind doing this on the series x.
For single player it doesn't matter about cross-play. I just figured it'd be neat if we both started the single-player game at the same time, but no rush. I have a ton of other stuff to be doing.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For single player it doesn't matter about cross-play. I just figured it'd be neat if we both started the single-player game at the same time, but no rush. I have a ton of other stuff to be doing.
Ok I beat it but trust me I’ve been thinking about playing both RDR2 and rdr1 again since I have achievements to get. I’ll gladly play RDR2 again.

Sometimes I sit back and think about the Strange Man. What a spooky fucking character. I just love him like I do Gaunter O’Dimm from Witcher 3.

1640854822608.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

pysek

<Gold Donor>
Well if any of you start RDO (on PC), let me know and I'll help any way I can.

Last edited:

Brad2770

The problem with the online updates is that it doesn’t encourage grouping. You can make more money and gold doing your own thing. Plus, the missions are based on how much time you take to complete it, with payouts being better if you take longer. The seasoned players are not rewarded for completing the missions faster or cleaner than the lower level or less experienced players. Once they nerfed the dailies, I had no real reason to play anymore.

I still log on to get the passes, but I buy them with gold. I have so much of it and you get some of it back, it hardly makes a dent in what I have.

pysek

<Gold Donor>
The problem with the online updates is that it doesn’t encourage grouping. You can make more money and gold doing your own thing. Plus, the missions are based on how much time you take to complete it, with payouts being better if you take longer. The seasoned players are not rewarded for completing the missions faster or cleaner than the lower level or less experienced players. Once they nerfed the dailies, I had no real reason to play anymore.

I still log on to get the passes, but I buy them with gold. I have so much of it and you get some of it back, it hardly makes a dent in what I have.
I had two streaks that were over two hundred days long, both broken by R*. The second was the last time I logged on to play my PS4 character, when they nerfed the dailies. It was then I knew they wanted to kill the game and nothing they've done since has changed my mind. RDO is not worth their time and effort because fun isn't their objective. Regardless, until they DO pull the plug, I would love to play rootin tootin cowboys with some you blokes, just for the giggles.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I had two streaks that were over two hundred days long, both broken by R*. The second was the last time I logged on to play my PS4 character, when they nerfed the dailies. It was then I knew they wanted to kill the game and nothing they've done since has changed my mind. RDO is not worth their time and effort because fun isn't their objective. Regardless, until they DO pull the plug, I would love to play rootin tootin cowboys with some you blokes, just for the giggles.
Is RdO Crossplay or gated?

pysek

<Gold Donor>
Is RdO Crossplay or gated?
Well I sure fuckin know my ps4 character with over 900 gold, 75k and all the stuff from all the outlaw passes wasn't able to be ported over because they're 'two different games'. STILL steamed about that one.

Brad2770

Well, I only have the PS5. If you’re wanting to play, Send me your PS name. I haven’t done any of the newest bounties and the Gem heists with anyone yet.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, I only have the PS5. If you’re wanting to play, Send me your PS name. I haven’t done any of the newest bounties and the Gem heists with anyone yet.
So dumb we can’t play together. I’m on Xbox.

• 1Like