Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I don't know WHO contacted her, only that she told me that SOMEONE did when you posted up her profile. Also, I'm pretty sure I never posted her nudes, only a bra pic, but whatever.
You just said two posts up people are calling you and women (plural) on the phone, implying someone here has magically found your and your girlfriend(s) phone numbers.

Tell us more about that.

Or was it, you know, bullshit, like most of what you say.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Same guy who wanted RL pics of me too. It's like he's never been to a FOH message board.
I challenged you to post a headless pic (i.e., no personal information or face) of your chubby body. Which you're too afraid to do, but I wasn't. Even Antarius had the balls to post a picture of himself. He's not a bad looking guy, aside from the thousand yard stare that's frightening as fuck coupled with the redpill weirdness.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
If I was doing a mental status evaluation on this person, I would have to check like every fucking box.

Wash your god damn hair.
rrr_img_90147.jpg

I see the similarity.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see that video and I see a man being provoked into violence. Clearly the woman was equally to blame.
Maybe you aren't so bad after all. Poor old Ray, he probably has CTE. The league should apologize to him.