Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
For you? For other Women? Perhaps.

This does not apply to Men unless they wish it to be so.

No, brother. This is no game. There are no points.

It is a war.

MGTOW is the nonviolent solution.

Can we get Himeo locked up before he Elliot Rodgerseseses up his local slut emporium?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Himeo are you the guy who flamed me way back when (on FoH) for talking shit about the LDS church? Did you trade in one set of bullshit for another, bro?
First it was Santa Claus. Then Joe Smith. Then it was sugar.

Now, it is women.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Can we get Himeo locked up before he Elliot Rodgerseseses up his local slut emporium?
Relax Mist. MGTOW is a religion of peace.

My bright and glorious vision of the future will not prevent you from continuing to live at home with your mother and clowder of cats.

1209625896515.jpg.rofl.posters.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
First it was Santa Claus. Then Joe Smith. Then it was sugar.

Now, it is women.
You don't need a new bullshit ideology to replace Mormonism in your life, Brother Himeo. There exists a happy medium between dozens of celestial sister-wives and no women at all.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
You don't need a new bullshit ideology to replace Mormonism in your life, Brother Himeo. There exists a happy medium between dozens of celestial sister-wives and no women at all.
Brother Sebudai your words of fellowship sustain me. Yet you misunderstand.

MGTOW is not about celibacy. Although, some may be celibate. MGTOW is not about avoiding relationshiTs. Although, some may be single.

As for me and my house, I followThe Lord.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Dude got his heart broken big time. Relationshits? Lol
I'm glad my pain brings you joy.

She kept texting me for a while trying to get back together. Left messages on my voice mail crying and trying to manipulate me back into a relationshit.

Brings up another topic:

Think it's bullshit? Further evidence.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀

I'm posting this for Mist.

Mist, do you have a lot of female friends or do most women in your life hate you?

I ask because you're posting on this board and most of the people here are either male or trans. It seems to me like you're trying to graft yourself to a male hydra when no such construct exists.

Although, many of the posters here are basically women. Sure, they may be male gender but they think and act like women. What are your thoughts on this?
Could you be any more of a faggot?

Seriously. Can't win. If a woman posts here she's trying to 'graft' herself onto a male-only social construct and is obviously hated by people/groups of her own gender. If she doesn't post here there's plenty of men here that are willing to take up the (negative) female role by thinking and acting like women. Might as well stay a lurker if anything, because people like Antarius will and do crawl up your ass in PMs soon as they find out you're something with tits attached to it.

Your inability to get laid has poisoned your mind to women to the point that there is literally nothing they can do right. I bet that feels real empowering.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Keep on googling me and contacting women I date, women I fuck, and calling me and them up on the phone, you're fucking weird in your obsession, and I find it hilarious.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have had a weird life, I've had a lot of interesting experiences, and yes, his behavior is strange, especially since this isn't the first time, since he decided to message a girl I dated on okcupid.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
As weird and creepy as Antarius is, cut the real life shit out or you will be straight up banned.
Antarius is delusional.

No one here has ever contacted anyone he's ever dated, called him on the phone, or them.

The dumbfuck uses the same nickname to review whores on the internet as he does here. What a genius.

I once Google image searched some woman he paraded private pictures of here, found her POF profile (he posted a pic of her straight off her profile, then posted private nudes of her,) and said jokingly "Someone should contact her and tell her some weirdo is posting nudes of her without her permission."

I highly doubt anyone actually did it. I'm certain had someone found out ol deadeye's real name and phone number and called him or his prostitutes, he would have mentioned it already.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I once Google image searched some woman he paraded private pictures of here, found her POF profile
Why would go through those lengths, unless you had intentions of possibly contacting this chick? Your white knight is showing, crusader.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Why would go through those lengths, unless you had intentions of possibly contacting this chick?Your white knight is showing, crusader.
Totally beta. I contacted her, and with tears in my eyes, told her some alpha male badass was posting noods of her, thinking she would then love me. Then she told me she secretly finds it hot because she loves to be treated like a whore.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know if anyone has contacted a prostitute that I reviewed (and I don't really care), but someone did message that girl on pof (maybe it wasn't you, I don't know), I guess because someone wanted to be a white knight and "warn her" away from me. Or they wanted to do it for the lulz, fine, we ended up seeing each other a few more times and I even took her with me to florida after that happened, but I stopped contacting her when I figured out she wasn't that into me and was still dating other guys (yes, I realize this is hypocritical, deal with it).

All it's done is make me less likely to post up stories from my life. You asked why I haven't posted any reviews lately and I've also been asked why I share less stories than I used to, that is why, it does nothing to help me, and can only possibly be used to hurt me. I used to come to this board for advice, but I don't need advice any longer, nor do I think I'd receive as helpful of advice as I used to receive 4-5 years ago..

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So now your story has changed from "guys are calling me and my girlfriends on the phone" to "maybe you contacted the girl off POF, I don't know."

Fascinating.

Hint: No, I have never contacted anyone you've ever had contact with, for fear I might pick up some IP-based herpes of some kind.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
So now your story has changed from "guys are calling me and my girlfriends on the phone" to "maybe you contacted the girl off POF, I don't know."

Fascinating.

Hint: No, I have never contacted anyone you've ever had contact with, for fear I might pick up some IP-based herpes of some kind.
I don't know WHO contacted her, only that she told me that SOMEONE did when you posted up her profile. Also, I'm pretty sure I never posted her nudes, only a bra pic, but whatever.