Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
This thread would be more interesting if it were about swords. Or He-man. Or He-man's sword. Who's with me?

rrr_img_74656.jpg

isn't he-man a homosexual symbolism ?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
NEW GAME LAUNCH: SLUTQUEST (TM)

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am proud to present Puerarchy's newest game:SLUTQUEST.

We've already gotten awesome reviews, so I'll let the reviewers speak for themselves

I have to tell you, I have never seen anything so unbelievably realistic.

and

The interactions between the characters was so descriptive and true to life, I actually felt like I was in the game (I had a chance to get in that game but turned in down - something something wife kid divorce rape). Not only that, but I came away with a profound understanding of what being a SJW is all about. What a level of awareness I have now! You have to play this game. YOU MUST PLAY THIS GAME.

We also received this raving review:

Holy shit, this is the game to play. It tops the charts for realism and awesomeness. If there's one thing you do this summer: PLAY THIS GAME. Also, as a side note while I'm writing this review, babe, can you please call me back, it's been weeks since you and I made love, and I miss you...

Gentlemen, you won't often see my endorsement on a game. But today is a new day and this is a NEW game that absolutely changes the way we play.

Without further ado:

PLAY SLUTQUEST (TM)

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
REDPILLSCHOOL HAS BEEN DOXXED

My name, phone number, and address have leaked on the internet! I don't know what to do!

I don't understand why they wanted to harrass me like this! It's obvious that they want to keep me down because I have tried my hand at making my very own game. It's like they just don't want a new indie game developer to make it big.

Why must you harass me? Why?

How did you find out my name was Josh McMan?? How did you figure out I live in Texas on a ranch? Who keeps sending me mail-order brides? It's NOT FUNNY ANY MORE! **

All I wanted to do was release a new game. That's all I wanted. Shame on the internet.

I will CENSOR AND BLOCK ANYBODY WHO TALKS ABOUT THIS.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/c..._slutquest_tm/

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Himeo what is worse, women or sugar?
Sugar. I mean, a bitch can ruin your life but at least she won't kill you. She might try, but her pitiful female body cannot match the raw strength of a man. They are no threat.

Video example:

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Clicked at random. ''rebuttal to "The odds of being attacked by a shark is 1 in 3,784,067, while a woman's odds of being raped by a man is 1 in 6."

Sharks eat when they are hungry. Sharks do not bite for no reason. Keep the sharks well fed, and have no fear of being bitten.

Stop covering yourself in chum before you swim.

Do not swim drunk (especially in shark infested waters).

If you entice a shark to nibble at you, do not then decide later that it was unpleasant and claim to be a shark bite victim.

Do not get married [just solid advice].
Why didn't they name it /FedoraNation and call it a day. Jesusfuck.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So my ex brother in law was a RP fag. Only he also mixed in bullshit from the movie Swingers (which I think was a parody). I got so fucking tired of him spitting game and calling every 21 year old a "beautiful baby".

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok, I just got back from having sex with the 3rd girl in 2 weeks during a first date. 27 year old (teacher, christian, "good girl", etc).

Wasn't sure whether this thread was more appropriate or TGTBYHT, but figured I'd share my "formula" because it seems to work pretty good "for me" and I know many guys get stuck without being able to fuck a girl till the 2nd 3rd or never date.

First of all, I start off very sexual in my initial messages to the girls. If they respond at all, I keep that going for a couple messages, flirting/teasing/sexy, this sets the frame that you're a guy that is interested in sex and are not afraid to advertise it.

I suggest we meet up, find out when she's available and then get her phone number. I immediately stop all sex related flirting, instead spend then next 3-5 days until our meet just seeing how her day is going, trying to build rapport, if she says something overtly sexual, I may respond back in kind, but I otherwise keep things very pg, I try to learn as much about her as possible... (after we've got a meet set up) This has seemed to stop all flaking out I was having trouble with before. (ie: maybe she was turned on when I initially messaged me, but lost the attraction after several days with not enough comfort to fall back on).

Usually the day of or the day before she'll ask what we're doing, I'll say I want to cook for you, do you like steak? Is your kitchen well stocked? Or do you want to come to my place. Her place or my place doesn't really matter. Normally she'll say something like "oh, but I don't have a grill" that's a shit test, you're a fucking awesome chef, pan searing a steak is one of the most basic things you can do, act like you know wtf you're doing, because you do, and tell her that you weren't going to use a grill.

Steak au Poivre with the Worlds Premier Culinary College - YouTube

Each girl has said something very similar right as I was about to leave for her place or she was about to leave for mine (I'm going to wear yoga pants, I'm just going to be wearing something comfortable, I'm going to be in my pajamas) this is a shit test: The correct answer was, "oh, it's ok, don't worry about it, I wasn't going to dress up either, just jeans and a t-shirt" She's trying to see if you're horny, and of course you are, but you need to flip that back on them and make them think that you're ok with them "being slobs".

Ok, now if you're at her house, this is important, don't fucking make a mess in her kitchen, you can cook an entire meal using only 1 pan. This does not need to be expensive, I normally buy bottom blade chuck (6 dollars a lb). 45 minutes of montreal steak seasoning and use a fork to tenderize it. (before you leave for her place, and while your pan is getting up to temperature should be about 45 minutes). KISS (keep it simple), no fucking shallots, just a simple gravy using the drippings, water, and a teaspoon of flour, with a small amount of the heavy cream with salt and pepper is great. But if you make homemade gravy, a girl is going to fucking think you're Gordon fucking Ramsey.

Small talk for about 5 minutes while the pan and stuff are heating up, this gives you time to look for random things you'll need like flour or sugar, when you're being direct and asking her where things like her oil is (duh, it's probably near the oven, but the point is that she's responding to your "requests", and then say "hold on, I need to get something out of the way", be aggressive and go in for a kiss... start off not super aggressive, but confident... this kiss should last about 10 seconds max, try to match her intensity after the first couple seconds, which is going to be less than what you started with. You should break contact first. Just say "thanks, I hate the tension of a first date, that makes me feel more relaxed"

After that, focus on your cooking, she's going to keep talking, it's ok to kind of tune her out, which should come naturally while you're focused on cooking dinner (throw a steamfresh bag of vegetables in the microwave which will help you with the timing of the steaks as well as provide a side dish with no cleanup required). I also like to do something like a homemade icecream by combining whipping cream, milk, and sugar into some mugs, with a few frozen fruit (strawberries and blueberries). (save a tiny bit of cream left over for the homemade gravy). The icecream is important for later.

Anyways, sit next to each other on a comfortable couch, watch tv. Sit next to and close to her so that you're casually touching, because you've already kissed, having your body next to hers is much more comfortable and less forced. Eat, smalltalk... Make sure you ask her how she likes her steak cooked when the steaks are about medium rare. If she likes something like medium well, that's fine, just cook them till at least medium (bottom blade steak is a little tougher and not great rare) (remember, you're comfortable cooking, you've cooked hundreds of steaks, you know exactly how to get the steak to how she wants it, but you aren't going to, you're going to make it tasty.) When she's cutting into her steak you can "be a little vulnerable" and admit to having under or overcooked the steak a little, shit is fucking tasty, but don't act like it, act like you wanted it to be perfect. Keep up the small talk, but you can also just go quiet and watch tv for a few minutes while eating, if you're watching something good, this is easier to just very slightly tune her out and not focus so much on her. Eat like a man, you should be finished well before her. Just get up and walk your plate to the kitchen when you're finished, even if she's in the middle of talking. Come back and start making out with her, try not to get food on your clothes, just kinda lean over her, grab her face and start kissing (obviously if she just threw a huge chunk of food in her mouth you should walk up slower to her, this should be more passionate/aggressive than the first kiss and at least 15-20 seconds. Again, you be the first to break the kissing. Walk back to the kitchen say something like "oops, gotta go stir the icecream" She'll be spinning because you just went from full out passion to completely ignoring her and walking away.

Come back and sit next to her, sit closer this time, like you're snuggling. She'll eventually finish, just keep watching tv while casually responding to her small talk. She'll either set the plate down on the nightstand next to her/your couch or walk to the kitchen to take care of her plate. Either way this is your cue to begin a full out makeout session. 4-5 minutes, alternate, light kissing, heavy kissing, maybe even go to her neck a little, if she's tickling tease her about it but don't stop, gradually move back to her mouth. Again, abruptly stop, walk away saying you have to stir the icecream again. This last girl literally said that it was the most she'd ever made out since high school while I was walking away.

Come back, sit close/cuddling next to her, but not to makeout, this is slowly building up the sexual tension in the room. After about 15 more minutes of watching tv (ex: start of commercials or show ending, stand up to go stir the icecream and come back to makeout). This should be the most aggressive you've been yet, try to get her so she's turning her body towards the couch so you can grind against her (move her that way if she doesn't naturally align herself to be more lying down). You should be grinding hard into her after a few minutes... In the FRONT pocket of your jeans you should have both your wallet and your phone (phone on the outside)... This is going to dig into her leg, this is intentional. Most of your pressure should be crotch to crotch, but she'll probably say something about your phone digging into her after a minute (it's happened all 3 times). Immediately stop making out with her, stand up, slip your pants off (these should be loose fitting jeans (losing weight helps obviously). She might say something like "wow, you're really forward" or "we're not having sex tonight" The response you choose will depend on what she says, but it's just a shit test, shrug it off, or say something like "ok", but go back to doing what were doing, and begin grinding into her even harder than you were before without the pants on. Try to maximize body contact, chest to chest, stomach to stomach, crotch to crotch.

After about 2 minutes of that, stand up, tell her "we need to move", lead her to the bedroom, kissing her the whole time while holding tight to her waist keeping her pressed up against you, ramping up the pressure. Or just proceed to have sex on the couch, pull her pants off, She's going to want you to be aggressive and dominant with her at this point. Don't do anything fancy, missionary, turn her around and do doggystyle for a couple minutes, then go back to missionaryWelcome to Sensual Interactive - Sexual Positionssimilar to that has been "my" most likely position to make a woman orgasm through intercourse, I'd say it's roughly 75% success rate, fuck her hard but have your arms wrapped up behind her onto her shoulders so that you're pressing as tight against her as possible, even closer than the picture shows, and forcing her even tighter against you, sex should be hot and sweaty and good (doggystyle is almost the complete opposite, very distant and minimal contact, changing the sensation for her completely. Enjoy desert in bed together afterward.