<Silver Donator>
Going to be interesting to see who ends up with it, and what is paid for it

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
What hath god wrought
rrr_img_94276.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
So we're talking about setting up Kedge xp groups for a few hours a night. Who's down? Need to hit 60 on the cleric by mid may.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I would like to AFK a toon in group, but the weekdays are tough for me to get any play time.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Essentially Ismaris and I can duo the place with torched up seahorse and Valor click arms.

Need to figure out the Valor click donals though. I hear seb isn't holo territory.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Valor arms are more hps/s than you get out of meditating and getting 5k CHs?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
What hath god wrought
rrr_img_94276.png
Are you like actually good at this game now? WTF bro that wasn't part of our agreement.

So we're talking about setting up Kedge xp groups for a few hours a night. Who's down? Need to hit 60 on the cleric by mid may.
Always down for Kedge. Someone loan me some plat so I can up my tinkering enough to make an aqualung/rebreather.
So any sub 60s are getting kicked out of Holo when Velious hits

48 rog lfg
LFM KEDGE KEEP

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Can you macro sit cast? Never tried...

Grats on joining the ranks of the miserably content Dr Mario. Lol

Vitality

HUSTLE
I can with my logitech with mouse hovering over sit button in the seated position:

LeftMouse down
LeftMouse up
Keypress 1
Pause .5
LeftMouse down
LeftMouse up
Pause 10
LeftMouse down
LeftMouse up
Pause 3
LeftMouse down
LeftMouse up

Can set this on loop and go afk, but run the risk of it being picked up as a bot.
Can program in an extended sequence of unique pauses for up to a minute or two without being classified as a botter. Not sure what the stipulations on this are on red99 or not. Unique pauses are key though.

I have an extended sequence for group single buffing that utilizes the f1 through 6 keys for full group fire/cold resist for instance.