Red99

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Grats to Vit for finally getting pixels, and IMO the best pvp armor in game for any class (aside from AoN, ofc). Been super busy still but trying to find time to log in. Doubt I will be 60 by the cutoff point in Empire, so will be ganking all of you fools soon enough.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
60 by Velious hopefully with resist gear

Ain't hard, go suck xp from Omixe in KC
No 60 by velious is super easy. And I've had resist gear pretty much since level 45 when someone gave me a free tranny crown and I traded it for resist gear :p

So I'm not super sure who is still playing, but let me know if you want access to the character spreadsheet listed on the front page to be able to make updates.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Must have something to do with the fact that Druids have a pretty easy go of it leveling up, with ports and heals, and being able to solo. Then they get end game and realize it's all down hill from there.
frown.png

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ranger is almost 40, still week doing clerics VP key, then next weekend is a 40 to 50+ grind for ranger if anyone will be in range and wants in.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I might join you on that grind Lachius, its a long weekend though so im not sure if im doing anything yet lol