Red99

Heartbrand_sl

shitlord
Guy is an idiot, could've used that $100, bought a shit load of plat on Blue, and bought a higher level better equipped char on Red. Oh well, no one is going to accuse someone who spends money on emulated pixels of being smart I guess. But, I was really referencing the so-called "nihilum RMT's a bunch of shit" when I said no RMT.

Not sure if people are naive or just ignorant but if you cannot see what is right in front of you, you cannot be saved.

Heartbrand_sl

shitlord
Not sure if people are naive or just ignorant but if you cannot see what is right in front of you, you cannot be saved.
Dude, again, if there was rampant RMT in nihilum where are the people with the CoF's? Where are the non-nihilum members running around with dem phat RMT'ed dragon loot pixels?

I am trying to provide the public with the true nature of red99 so that their precious playing time can be spared.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So merge red to blue with red's shitty resist code, sounds like a grand idea

Dude, again, if there was rampant RMT in nihilum where are the people with the CoF's? Where are the non-nihilum members running around with dem phat RMT'ed dragon loot pixels?
RMT is the least of this servers problems and I wasn't saying it's exclusive to Nihilum. There is no GMs or Devs to enforce/fix anything. How the hell Platlord is still around is beyond me. Even Nizzarr said Rogean is MIA. The server is lost, let it go. We need Doctor EverQuest to call this server dead. Time is 3:05 US Mountain. Server died from lack of developer attention, rampant packet modifcation, boxing, RMT, and shitty code.

scal_sl

shitlord
Why the fuck do people even care about RMT? I understand that it's against the rules - I just don't understand all the butthurt over this. SOE isn't going to shut down the project over RMT. You can straight up purchase gear from a vendor for USDs on other EQEMu servers.

Who the fuck cares if Joe Faggot dropped $200 to buy a Fungi Tunic and a Wurmslayer.

Heartbrand_sl

shitlord
RMT is the least of this servers problems and I wasn't saying it's exclusive to Nihilum. There is no GMs or Devs to enforce/fix anything. How the hell Platlord is still around is beyond me. Even Nizzarr said Rogean is MIA. The server is lost, let it go. We need Doctor EverQuest to call this server dead. Time is 3:05 US Mountain. Server died from lack of developer attention, rampant packet modifcation, boxing, RMT, and shitty code.
I'm just trying to set the record straight. There are issues with the server but rampant RMT from nihilum isn't one of them.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It lead to staff being controlled.

Pretty obvious if you played there. It also threatens things getting shut down.

Moreover, since boxing is disabled and it is supposed to be a legit experience, they don't want people paying to win.

It needs some fixes, whenever they are ready to get on board with making them. Odds are, like the issues with bolts etc some things there are permanently broken.

Bro we cant even get Kithicor forest up so you might as well forget about mage bolts and druid tracking and the 100 other things broken right now.

Heartbrand_sl

shitlord
If you enjoy EQ PVE but don't like the idea of having to be first to engage to experience raid content, or dislike being cock-blocked by people who share accounts / box and hold camps like Fungi down 24/7, then you'll enjoy Red99. If you're coming to Red99 to experience EQ PVP like it was in the olden days and run around PVPing non stop, then no, this server is not going to be for you.

If you enjoy EQ PVE but don't like the idea of having to be first to engage to experience raid content, or dislike being cock-blocked by people who share accounts / box and hold camps like Fungi down 24/7, then you'll enjoy Red99. If you're coming to Red99 to experience EQ PVP like it was in the olden days and run around PVPing non stop, then no, this server is not going to be for you.
I will somewhat agree to this but only until recently, if you werent in Nihilum, you werent getting any raid loot. They still have most of the level 60's on the server as well as the majority of the poopsockers.

Heartbrand_sl

shitlord
Ya, again, if you're coming here to experience epic PVP battles then you're going to be disappointed. If you just want the ability to kill someone who is sitting at a camp you want, or the ability to raid without needing to keep a beeper on you @ all times, then this will be a fun chance for you to experience some of the content as it was circa 1999-2001.

Anemone_sl

shitlord
You guys kinda ruined my thread, I hope you're all happy
frown.png

frown.png