Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
How do I camp it in S Ro? The info on p99 wiki doesn't seem to be right. Sitting on the hill described there and there is no spawn point at the loc mentioned. Only on nearby doesn't spawn any of the mobs the wiki says it's supposed to.
Hill near DE gypsy camp, kill undead and spiders and the undead guy at the ruins tower. Pretty much all the spiders and undead are PH's for AC.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I put up a write up on the p99 forums years ago when I was camping this mofo on blue. The AC ph is a 30 min timer. Since AC can only spawn at night, once you figure out which one is the AC ph, you kill him at 10am in-game time. The next spawn will happen at 8pm. If it's a ph you kill it asap so the next spawn will happen at 6am, technically night still. That way you get two potential AC spawns instead of one.

Iirc there's three guys that all spawn / path near the ph spot. Two are not the ph, one is. The two that aren't are on shorter timers. You dont want to fuck with them because they could spawn sgs which will mess up your timing with the AC ph.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
they changed the AC camp in SRo a patch or three ago... i believe that now he will indeed only spawn at night, but just about anything in the desert area can be a PH for him.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Fuckin ismaris taking credit on the wintry club... he would

-- Have these two in the bank if you need:

rrr_img_93536.jpg

rrr_img_93537.jpg
I'd take the Stiletto and give you the Wintry Club (seems like it's yours anyway! lol). Think Stiletto is one of the BiS pre-planar/kunark for Offhand.

Tolin_sl

shitlord
Poseidon, if you're lurking, do you need MR gear (MR bracers, sarnak tabard etc?)

Might be trying to get ahold of you ingame for a PL sesh this week at some point.
I'm good on the basics - I should be free to do a few levels later in the week (thurs/fri) just let me know.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
lewls.

Grouped with a couple random gnomes in Unrest getting feign death PL'd by a random (well geared) monk. Got a level out of that and then we tried to pull a few beetles for more exp (was like 6-8% per kill at 13). I got down to 35% and was sitting when one of them randomly nukes me to death and they both log off.

Corpse runned a bit (ah, memories) and just got into a Bard full-zone-pull PL group in East Karana. Will see how this goes!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just getting on. Was hoping to catch ya, so I could at least buff ya a little and toss around some heals.
frown.png

Crone

This bard trying to take your spot Vit! He's trying to swarm kite like all of FV! I'd sabotage him, but he might actually do it, and I'm in the group! Ding Ding Ding!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Here's a snippet of what we're missing on blue
I wouldn't say we missed it

EQ000915.png

EQ000916.png

EQ000917.png

Hill near DE gypsy camp, kill undead and spiders and the undead guy at the ruins tower. Pretty much all the spiders and undead are PH's for AC.
They fixed this from the old way. Basically kill every sand giant, mummy and wandering derv you see.

He will only spawn at at night time, but will stay up during the day if he pops at night. He will also attack (suicide) into the vendors in the middle of the desert.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'd take the Stiletto and give you the Wintry Club (seems like it's yours anyway! lol). Think Stiletto is one of the BiS pre-planar/kunark for Offhand.
PM me in game next time you're on - Vitality/Dexterity/Hustlin

@Nirgdaddy - That Image host is blocked at work

Crone

Hit 34 last night, so I can now port to pretty much everywhere! Slangin' ports, makin' plats!

Brikker, won't be on until pretty late tonight, but if I catch you on, can swing by and drop some buffs.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man I havent been able to land a single spell other than tashani on other players. Not very fun to pvp twinks you can't even touch.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Man I havent been able to land a single spell other than tashani on other players. Not very fun to pvp twinks you can't even touch.
Been hearing this complaint from quite a few people. Wonder what's up with resists. It looks like they patched in spell resist caps even further in favor of resist gear for a few classes (nerfed enc mage sham?).

Kind of weird to make spell casters so gimped.

I remember back in the day (1999) cleric nukes were at most reduced dmg based on resists. I haven't landed a single nuke in pvp unless it's against a naked guy.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Dang we need to get some pvp sessions going to make that record better my man.

Gotta snag some tips for Nirg daddy:

rrr_img_93580.jpg

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Nirg has a MA and melee train he is stripping/burning people with. lol Solo pvp and guild pvp are different animals. Mario u need to yonder / shadow step more dawg.