Red99

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This guy Tuefen in my Warhammer guild got killed in a gang war.

He was in the passenger seat of a car and got shot several times from behind by someone in the back seat. He never saw it comin'.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Called into work. Didn't feel like working, and having some car troubles taken care of. Currently in the mechanics shop, on their Free Wifi, rocking my 17 inch gaming laptop while they fuck with my car.

Let's get a group going!!

Dedication! RR bro style!!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I was in Lucid Vision

Quality times tbh

Really want to group up some 50s content with you pals on this here monk

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Actually, we rolled with Jesus

Some of the most bad ass mother fuckers in history did too

Check out the website

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Actually, we rolled with Jesus

Some of the most bad ass mother fuckers in history did too

Check out the website
rrr_img_93914.jpg

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
thread getting straaaange

p.s. my job must have sensed i was actually leveling and decided to put an end to it. back to obscure 2am 1-2 hour playtimes for a while.

Crone

Rocking a kite group in DL on the back wall of KC. 1 bard, 2 druids, 2 enchanters, 1 mage... Rocking!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Let's set up something for this weekend.

50+ HS, for a nice five hour grind.

Nirgon, I got your tell right as I logged. Will grind out 60 on the cleric if required for black hole loot.

Crone

This fucking group. Asper , a Fresh bard was the leader. I'm at the mechanics shop, getting my car fixed, and in this kite group. Things are going fine, but I have to afk every once in a while to talk to the mechanic about my car. I announce this. So the enchanter dies to his charm pet, and gets pissed at me for not SoWing, saying I don't know why I have to ask 8 times for SoW. I apologized that I was afk, and didn't see the request for SoW. Sorry for death. I was nice.

Then I say I have to go, as my car is fixed, and thanks for group. Asper, the bard, is like wait Tiernan, I have loot for you. Which was odd, we had never set up any master loot, and right then he says NOW in group chat, and they all jump me.

I have no idea why the fuck these people getting so salty. Ugh. Fucking Red.

Edit: Names for posterity as my jimmies are rustled: Asper <Fresh>, Asalesa <Fresh>, and Libertine.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Ya that just seems like a Fresh thing, from my experience with them.

In other news, my gear acquisition is failing. Anyone have any newbie Caster (mage) loot? I has plats!

Crone

Ya that just seems like a Fresh thing, from my experience with them.

In other news, my gear acquisition is failing. Anyone have any newbie Caster (mage) loot? I has plats!
I have Oracle robe for you. Online right now, forget you working all night again?

And fucking Fresh. I realize they are a huge guild, and because of that great for leveling in, but fuck them. I'm going straight for the best, and gonna fuck their shit up. I'm triggered bros. lol

Ryoz

<Donor>
I will also shamelessly take any handouts. Level 26 and still rocking woven. Oh yea.

Tiernan you will be happy to hear I kept a fresh guy mez locked for 20 mins because he tried to gank me and I was bored.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This fucking group. Asper , a Fresh bard was the leader. I'm at the mechanics shop, getting my car fixed, and in this kite group. Things are going fine, but I have to afk every once in a while to talk to the mechanic about my car. I announce this. So the enchanter dies to his charm pet, and gets pissed at me for not SoWing, saying I don't know why I have to ask 8 times for SoW. I apologized that I was afk, and didn't see the request for SoW. Sorry for death. I was nice.

Then I say I have to go, as my car is fixed, and thanks for group. Asper, the bard, is like wait Tiernan, I have loot for you. Which was odd, we had never set up any master loot, and right then he says NOW in group chat, and they all jump me.

I have no idea why the fuck these people getting so salty. Ugh. Fucking Red.

Edit: Names for posterity as my jimmies are rustled: Asper <Fresh>, Asalesa <Fresh>, and Libertine.
My baby gnome necro is drinking milk and one day he will grow up big and evil and will sow the fields of Steamfont with their blood.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I have Oracle robe for you. Online right now, forget you working all night again?

And fucking Fresh. I realize they are a huge guild, and because of that great for leveling in, but fuck them. I'm going straight for the best, and gonna fuck their shit up. I'm triggered bros. lol
Bro try not to get so rustled over some PvP or life will be ruff. You must let the shame of defeat roll off your back like water on a duck and later cleanse yourself in the blood of your enemies. I've done it exactly once and it feels p good.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty much every time Hightop tries to gank anything it's a lesson in how to be a massive fuck-up, so I'm not sure why in this particular case it was any different. I'll get to the bottom of it.