Remakes: What would you like to see?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I was a sega kid growing up. I want a remake of two of the best games ever made:

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Dungeon Keeper is top of the list by far for me.

Elite (there's one coming from a kickstarter I think!)
XCOM (we did get a great new one but still would love a true remake of the originals)
Syndicate would be a ton of fun too

Some of the Ultimas & Underworld. I missed the boat on the best ones and haven't been able to engage with the old GFX/UI when I tried to fix that.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Most of my favorites have already been listed but I'll add a couple.

Toejam and Earl: How cool would it be to see the crazy-ass levels re-imagined like a Skyrim open world... Just walking around jamming out and collecting ship pieces and presents man.

Actraiser: Really liked the action game mixed with city building, SoulBlazer also comes to mind.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking the other day about loading up Doom II again, because a lot of those levels were pretty fucking awesome, but the shitty graphics dissuaded me.

How awesome would it be to have all the old shooters redone with new graphics? Wolfenstein, Doom, Duke Nukem, etc. No new mechanics, no bullshit cover, no 1 mob at a time stuff, run over health and ammo to pick it up, just same old kick ass fast paced game, better graphics.

Come on, there's GOTTA be a market for that.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
In Doom II, enable mouse + keyboard.

While running, slide your mouse forward real fast (don't throw it across the room!).

Dunno how many people knew about that, but it would make you move at insane speed lol.

I don't think it worked in Hexen or Heretic. But in Hexen, you had to hold shift I believe to run and there was no autorun. Death match had me taking a soda top and jamming it down between the edge of the keyboard and shift key while it was doing its connection with the other client.

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
Full Throttle
Grim Fandango
Magic Carpet
Dungeon Keeper
Wings
Wings of fury
Tie fighter
SHOGO: Mobile Armor Division
Syndicate / Syndicate Wars ... not some derp FPS shooter
Canonfodder .. not some bad russian remake

ilikefoods

Peasant
A few that spring to mind that haven't been mentioned:

Rock 'n Roll Racing
Crusader no remorse / no regret
Little big adventure games

Szlia

Not exactly a remake, but it would be sweet if Kojima did another adventure game in the vein of Snatcher or Policenauts.

Sequel? Actraiser please. Skyblazer too. That game had a very cool gameplay and the setting (indian mythology-ish) was cool and original.

Remake? Front Mission Alternative... a flawed game, but it's slow pace and distant camera gave a chilling intensity to warefare that I have not seen in other games.

Siliconemelons

someone said double dragon, does double dragon neon count? Downloaded the demo off PSN seems cool.

I would like a better lunar sss and eb remake than the sss for PSP , and a prequel 4 hero's adventure.

kingsquest 1 through 6?

spacequest 1 through 6!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Starflight, the game Mass Effect stole all of its ideas from. This game kicked so much ass at the time.