Reptile (2023)

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Reptile (2023)

Genre: Drama, Crime, Thriller

Director: Grant Singer

Cast: Benicio del Toro, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Silverstone, Michael Pitt, Karl Glusman, Frances Fisher, Domenick Lombardozzi, Owen Teague, Eric Bogosian, Victor Rasuk, Sky Ferreira

Release: 2023-10-06

Runtime: 134

Plot: A hardened New England detective investigates a case where nothing is as it seems, and which begins to dismantle the illusions in his own life.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I love del Toro and I think JT is pretty underrated. I'll watch on the High Seas.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Super slow burn and a big WHO DUN IT, but overall done well with just enough comedy relief not to take itself too seriously. Recommend, 6.345 / 10

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

escrima

Blackwing Lair Raider
3/4 through it. There's an ocean of red herrings in this movie. Oddest police portrayal I've seen in awhile, they just seem off. Also, you don't let an arrestee get dressed without cuffs on, ever.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Recommend. Some big name actors.

No idea how they got Michael Pitt to do a small bit part, as he's known for being extremely selective about roles to the point that he doesn't care if he works at all, and he's stated as such. He must be a personal friend of one of the actors.

No wasted minutes in this-- and great tension throughout carrying it minute by minute.

Ending landed as best they could.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database