Requesting Fedor AMA

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We all have seen his pics in FSR, but who is Fedor? I feel like I know nothing about him. He rarely posts his thoughts or opinions, leading some to believe he's just a FSR tranny-bot.

Fedor, would you be willing to do a ReRolled AMA?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
What of Fedor is a tranny just trying to promote awareness? Now I'm intrigued and wish to know about this "fedor" person

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
and mist is tsim backwards. Clearly, mist is actually a russian simulation program sent here to ... Well hell, I don't know what she was sent here for because I don't pay attention to any of her opinions. I assume she was sent here to support arasayar though.

Oh and I second the motion for a fedor AMA. What we gotta do to make that happen bro?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Lmaxv2r.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fedor has a thing for strongly masculine women(hillary swank but prettier?), and 90% of the time when he thinks he found the perfect woman with a great defined jaw line it ends up really being a tranny. When that happens he brings them here to share with us his frustration.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
His AMA wouldn't be that interesting. It would literally be something like... "hi, I repost shit from reddit, that is all".

iannis

Musty Nester
I have over the years come to believe that Fedor is that rare breed of emotionally stable tranny.

And he could probably pass.

And I may or may not have had sex with him.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_90810.jpg

Fedor is the beginning and the end. Fedor is unknowable. Ask not foolish questions, instead be content to bask in the glory of his work and to bear witness.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to make this request again. What if we let you make some stipulations fedor?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
To borrow from another enigmatic characters PR approach....

Some say... He's the only one to ever won the Crying game.