Requesting your votes....(Tits Included)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
YES!

Also I don't hate Ravv, we went back and forth for a bit there but I'm cool with her.
Reading back through this thread is actually pretty crazy (the Ravv one). I've known Lori for about 6-7 years pretty intimately (purely friendship) and this shit isn't even remotely close to something I'd expect out of her. Met her through joining FoH, met her in real life and hung out for a weekend with her and my girlfriend. Even after reading the drama in that thread I'd still help her out if she asked for it.

iannis

Musty Nester
her tyenhole. lol.

I disagree though. Keg completely delivered. Just saying that he fucked Trex was the delivery. Who gives a damn if it's factual or not.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Reading back through this thread is actually pretty crazy (the Ravv one). I've known Lori for about 6-7 years pretty intimately (purely friendship) and this shit isn't even remotely close to something I'd expect out of her. Met her through joining FoH, met her in real life and hung out for a weekend with her and my girlfriend. Even after reading the drama in that thread I'd still help her out if she asked for it.
So you have known Lori since you were 10? Did she bring you and GF to Disney land?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah man, she got me this bitchin Mickey mouse hat and bought me dinner at adventure island. Can't believe she did all that stuff.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Haha. Exaggerate much? You just turned 17... So you said known her for 6-7 years intimately. Did you have intimate conversations with her as a 10 year old? Is she a pedophile?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
For a doctor, you're not very smart.

Here's a definition for you Dr.DeadWife: in?ti?mate 1 ( n t -m t). adj. 1. Marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity.

Betros_sl

shitlord
Yeah man, she got me this bitchin Mickey mouse hat and bought me dinner at adventure island. Can't believe she did all that stuff.
Yeah me neither. From everything I've heard about her, it's difficult for me to believe she has ever done nice things for other people.

Is Ravvenn your aunt?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
it's difficult for me to believe she has ever done nice things for other people.
Lori did plenty of nice things. Her charity work with dogs was no sham. She was always a very gracious host with whoever came to visit. She put a lot of effort into the guild in EQ and WoW. On a more personal level she came to my defense many times (ousting Millie after Millie tried to ban me for one thing) and in her own way helped me let go of a lot of bitterness and anger I had been holding after the whole Alcestis thing.

She did some awful shit too but I'd rather remember the good times.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
N
Lori did plenty of nice things. Her charity work with dogs was no sham. She was always a very gracious host with whoever came to visit. She put a lot of effort into the guild in EQ and WoW. On a more personal level she came to my defense many times (ousting Millie after Millie tried to ban me for one thing) and in her own way helped me let go of a lot of bitterness and anger I had been holding after the whole Alcestis thing.

Yes, Lori was fantastic at spending Alex's money when friends came to visit!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I am going to have to agree with Etoille here. Regardless of anything else, he has damaged the sanctity of tits for votes. Something of his, something precious to him, needs to be found and he needs to know it will be destroyed should he ever affront this sacred institution again.

I am going to have to agree with Etoille here. Regardless of anything else, he has damaged the sanctity of tits for votes. Something of his, something precious to him, needs to be found and he needs to know it will be destroyed should he ever affront this sacred institution again.
people with nothing to lose, have nothing to lose. its the Keyser Soze syndrome.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Only remember the good times?.......

Lets here it Zehn.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Yes, Lori was fantastic at spending Alex's money when friends came to visit!
I know you're being snide but she was actually. Always did a great job of hosting and making sure everyone had a good time. I felt ashamed after the Blizzcon party I went to because I was so tired and hungover the next morning I forgot to help clean up.

Fuck, that reminds me. Sutekh can you get ahold of Vektor and tell him I'm sorry I haven't sent him that block of cheese yet? I swear I haven't forgotten my promise to him and the missus. I go back to the states in July and I'll send it then.