Rerolled FUN Leagues I & II 2015

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Actually I think it is. It shows trade completed at 1:31 pm. I didn't bother to see which time zone.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I've been looking all over ESPN's site for what day/time that week's roster has to be set. Anyone know the deadline?

Sterling

El Presidente
I've been looking all over ESPN's site for what day/time that week's roster has to be set. Anyone know the deadline?
Pretty sure the default is each player is locked in once the game starts he's supposed to play in.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'm playing against you this week aren't I?

I actually just remembered, you can change players any time before the game is over. So go ahead and go out to dinner with your lady. Don't worry about a thing. You got plenty of time. Trust me. So long as you make it back by the end of the game you can still make changes. It should work out good for you.

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty sure it's right at kickoff, but you might be scrambling for replacement if it's a night game or Monday unless you're plugging in his actual replacement.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm playing against you this week aren't I?

I actually just remembered, you can change players any time before the game is over. So go ahead and go out to dinner with your lady. Don't worry about a thing. You got plenty of time. Trust me. So long as you make it back by the end of the game you can still make changes. It should work out good for you.

Actually, I wasn't feeling well, so I laid down and forget about the lineup, but it's pretty much set anyway. I was pleased with 8 from Heath Miller

I've already got all my moves made and roster set!
I may have handed you the keys to the kingdom. Big Ben wasn't awesome, but 18 points is good, and your other guys were strong as hell.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

I may have handed you the keys to the kingdom. Big Ben wasn't awesome, but 18 points is good, and your other guys were strong as hell.
Yeah, I am pretty happy I gotta admit
smile.png

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Bradford is gonna light it up this season*

*if his frail body can stay healthy

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It would appear that Manning is going to have a pretty down year. Feel bad for anyone that took him.

Hopefully he does enough to break Favre's records before he calls it quits. No way he makes it past this year, right?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I would say if he has a bad year he will be done this year.

My receivers straight fucking me this week. All 3 got a combined 7 points (Calvin Johnson, Sammy Watkins, Amari cooper)

Looks like Witten is going to be a bust too