ReRolled Minecraft Server III

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BmhP2hq.gif

I've spoken with Tuco in order to create this thread. It's not replacing the other Minecraft thread. This is specifically for the ReRolled II SMP Minecraft server community.

Server:ReRolled II SMP Server
Max Players:38
Server Version:?1.5.2?
Server IP:198.24.163.106:42970
Bukkit Beta Version:1.5.2
Server Live Date:April 18th 2013

Oi3s7m7.png

Current Plugins:
.Locketteadded 04/18/2013.Essentials added 04/18/2013.AntiCheatadded 04/18/2013.WorldEdit added 04/18/2013.WorldGuard added 04/18/2013.Orebfuscatoradded 04/21/2013.MobCash added 04/24/2013.PhatLootsadded 04/25/2013.HealthBaradded 04/29/2013.EpicBossMobs Recoded.MagicSpells added 05/16/2013
Current Whitelisted players:(Please PMMcFlyif you would like to be added to the whitelist and join the community.)
Mcfly74,jeffsnuk,Okayface,bayfreak,Saladus,bleka_6 66,brekk,Vehn,Jalynfane,Intropy,Azziane,Itzena,soy gen,DCNemesis,Urlithani,jerimay,VaiSiv,a_skeleton_03,AssI n9,Balthalion,Nexadon,kevincheese,Lambourne,Apostl ePM,Wrenn123,turbothcx,China,Anatole,[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */,0xzi,H unno,Nimtai,Scyfi,jimmyw404,sarron,Manufr,phiveo,d issonant22,Vvoid,Jahlod,merecopter,ohmgee,daemorg, Suteky,pointyboot,Shadaxv90,innothule,Vandash,Raza el_!,basiah,BrotherWu,EliJay,Aretraes,Erumaron,Tan anthalas,Salshun,Ecliptic,Tulcas,spoolie,Bytes

Current Mega Projects
Cathedral
Foreman: ApostlePM
dlmHenR.jpg

Description:
The Cathedral is a massive project that occupies a space hundreds of blocks wide and 150ish blocks high. It's easily the most ambitious project on our server and will be an incredible point of pride when it's finished.

Everyone's help is welcome and appreciated.

Current Progress:
Flat Area: 100%
First floor walls: 80%
Second Floor walls: 50%
Ceiling: 5%
Floor: 80%

How to Help:
We mostly need help building it. Currently the first floor walls, towers, floor and the mid-section's ceiling would be a good place to start. For the walls the layout of the pattern is the same in all places and you can copy the existing walls.

If you'd prefer to mine and donate resources we need:
Grey Wool (You can shear at the big sheep farm we have if you want)
Netherbrick
Spruce Tree Wood
Stone Bricks
Quartz Bricks

Server Details & Additional Information:
.There is a simple economy in this world. Check your worth by typing /bal or /balance. You can buy and sell blocks in many shops around the world.
.Type /baltop to check on the top money holders.
./spawn and /home commands cool-down decreased from 15 to 0 minutes.
.Creeper explosion protection is enabled.
.Enderman greifing is disabled.
.Lava bucket usage is disabled.
.TNT blocks are disabled.
.Fire spread is disabled.
.Warping signs have been enabled. Right click on the sign to travel to there.
./clearinventory has been disabled.
.Placing Hopper Carts and Hoppers has been temporarily disabled.
.The End, The Nether are functioning properly.
.Mob Cash enabled. (Kill mobs for $$) Mob values may vary.
.Experience potions now able to be purchased at the spawn shop.
.Exp chest at spawn gives 1800exp per 6 hour cooldown. This gets bugged after sever restarts.*
.Mobs and Players now have visible health bars when attacked.
.Posts in this thread will be emailed to me instantly should you have any questions or concerns.
.There is now a right clickable sign at /spawn which will repair the item in your hand for $
.ENCHANT Shop is now open. However it's still under construction. Prices are high! Look for the new warp sign at /spawn.
.Iron and Diamond Swords, Picks, Shovels, Axes and Hoes, Boats, Minecarts, Buckets of Water and Saddles. are all stackable up to 64 now.
.Boss Mobs are presently being coded. Once I work on customizing these. They will drop loot sets, exp and other rewards. I will also put the tough ones in the WitherDome in dispensers. I can also set locations in the world where they can spawn on a timer, soon...
.The Parkour Arena is available for play.
.Dynamic Map link:http://198.24.163.106:8123/
.Dynamic Map Link for RRIIIhttp://198.24.178.122:8123/
.The /back command has been restored.
.Spells are ready to go, but here's a complete list. More to come

Spells List
Anvil
Armor
Blind
Blink
Build
Carpet
Clarity
Combust
Confusion
Conjure
Cripple
Disarm
Dowse
Drainlife
Empower
Enderchest
Entomb
Explode
ExplosiveArrow
Farm
Fireball
Firenova
Flamewalk
Food
Forcebomb
ForcePush
ForceToss
Freeze
FrostWalk
Gate
Geyser
GiantTree
Gills
Haste
Haze
Heal
Invisibility
Invulnerability
Leap
Levitate
Lifewalk
Lightning
LightWalk
LilyWalk
Mana
Mark
Minion
Pain
Phase
Poison
Prayer
Purge
Reach
Recall
Reflect
Repair
Roar
SafeFall
ShadowStep
Silence
SpellHaste
Stealth
StoneVision
Storm
StormBlock
SummonPlayer
Summon
Sun
Switch
Telekinesis
TorchArrow
Tree
Volley
Walkway
Wall
Water
WaterWalk
WindWalk
Zap
Zeus

Current Map of the World:I have named the world and some features in it; I merely wanted to provide a basic structure for the world; so if you build something and would like me to add it to the map please let me know. Feel free to build anywhere you like. There are also warp signs for the places on the map.
RdyYOgp.jpg

Full size direct link for those having problemshttp://i.imgur.com/RdyYOgp.jpg
The following images are from our server:
VZtGqzh.png

2xqSWGp.png

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I miss the zoomed in version so we can kinda see buildings as they spread out.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I miss the zoomed in version so we can kinda see buildings as they spread out.
I'm going to attempt to run Dynmap again later tonight. I'm afraid the plan with my hosts isn't to top plan and Dynmap does cause some lag.

Edit, I'm updating Dynamic Map now. There WILL BE LAG on the server while it loads chunks.
Please visithttp://198.24.163.106:8123/to view this map. Again, it's in progress so not everything is visible.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Mcfly - Im getting the internal server error of death. I think TPing the last guy to spawn fixed it last time if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Are minecraft rookies welcome on your server McFly? I've never played before and I've kinda been wanting to for awhile now.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Ender Dragon has been slain by Unicornia with the help of Nexadon.
The egg is in the possession of the King.

ALL HAIL UNICORNIA!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Can you all do me a favor and stop by my "castle" at the medieval project and tell me what you think about the wall section I built. I was going to do a regular wall around my castle but figured I might spice it up a little but it took a lot of resources to make that one segment and if it looks like shit not gonna waste my time and energy doing a whole wall like it. Thanks!

And looks like Unicornia is in possession of all the major trophies from MC
smile.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Great, I'll probably pick it up in the next week or so once I beat Skyrim.

I'm gonna start reading up on the game, it always looked fun to me when watching streams or videos. Not sure why I never picked it up.