ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Looks like there is some conflict with Twilight Forest in the latest release 1.0.16 so i'm not going to update the server for it yet. When logging in, doNOTaccept the prompt to update to latest version. If you wish, click the "Recommended" dropdown at the top and select the 1.0.14 version.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Thread needs more screenshots. It s been a few days, there should be some builds or machines contraptions available!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Thread needs more screenshots. It s been a few days, there should be some builds or machines contraptions available!
I dunno, I'm not sure I want to see how pathetic my stuff looks compared to other people's! Due to mostly playing at work, I've not done much more than plant some trees and get some basic (manual) farming done, and a couple of easy Thermal Expansion machines. Folanlron has a freaking division sigil, power armor, manamanamanon hammer, etc! I'm using ruby pickaxes still because I can't even go over to the smeltery in case I have to afk and die while standing there
frown.png
Oh, and I have 3 diamonds total.

In other words, woe is me!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
All I've got is a pulverizer, redstone furnace, leadstone cell, all running on a couple dynamo steam engines.

Gotta start somewhere
wink.png

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Haven't gotten my first diamond yet. I've spent most of my time hollowing out a mountain for my lair (like usual).

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would double check but I think if you place a lava bucket inside a dispenser you can still get it to flow.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Server has been updated to 1.0.16. This update includes the newest version of Thaumcraft that i know some of us have been waiting for. You will need to update your client to 1.0.16 to connect. Server is online.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Can I get whitelisted. Don't know when I'll be on.

Rime

<Donor>
Server down! I REPEAT, SERVER DOWN! *Runs around, flailing arms*

Server up! With some odd Java crashes.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Random shots of stuff..

Place I might come back to and build something vanilla in, no machines etc etc

rrr_img_61573.jpg

Silk Touch FTW
rrr_img_61574.jpg

Griding out my build, balancing out support posts(Ya I know not needed, but too many years spent building shit)
rrr_img_61575.jpg

My *blank* slate area.
rrr_img_61577.jpg

Basic AE, sorting my Quarry Input.
rrr_img_61579.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Whomever left me a present, thanks, that was awesome
smile.png

I think updating the server made my hot dryad bitches disappear though. So sad
frown.png

Hopefully I'll get in some playtime this weekend and actually make a little progress. Anyone get to The End yet?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Yep, finnaly got enough Enderman Eyeballs to find, and get in.

There is a linking book in the nexus to The End.(Dragon is still alive though)

And your welcome!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Moss for the tool modifier...

How do I get moss aside from finding mossy bricks?

Rime

<Donor>
Moss for the tool modifier...

How do I get moss aside from finding mossy bricks?
I went over this last night.

You have to find ONE Moss Stone. Then use it in a Liquid Transposer, which will turn normal Cobblestone into Moss Stone, so long as you keep the machine running and supply it with plenty of water.

Supposedly, you can do it in vanilla Minecraft by planting one Moss Stone, submerged in water, with cobblestone around it and it will spread, but I tried it for a few hours last night and no luck. Transposer gave me three stacks in about five minutes.