ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
This one was a little complicated took me like an hour sooo many aspects...

rrr_img_61864.jpg

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
thanks for completing all that, and then sharing the tomes with us. That rocks, would have taken me months to do

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
BTW, chickenchunks chunk loaders have been known to cause chunk regens, which sounds like what happened to one of you. I had it happen to me recently on a MagicFarm2 server too, pretty annoying. It ate my whole 110 dynamo MFR laser drill setup and the 3 nearly full diamond chests it was feeding in to, and I wasn't able to get any of it back. Needless to say, it was annoying.

I know you guys are using the DW20 modpack, but I'd suggest switching over to dimensional anchors or something instead of chickenchunks if at all possible, especially if you don't have any easy way to restore lost chunks.
Tell me more about these MFR Laser Drills.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Tell me more about these MFR Laser Drills.
They generate ores without the need to leave gaping holes behind them. You have to have a clear line between them and bedrock plus lots of power. The Laser Foci help to control them a bit. Each foci represents a different ore, placing a focus in the laser means the laser drill has a better chance of producing that specific ore. They're a great end game mining operation.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Passed by spawn yesterday and a freaking penguin came out of a portal in the house. By the time i got some wheat to try and lead him back to Fol's compound as a peace offering it had jumped in the fireplace and burned to death. That is all.

Kagan_sl

shitlord
Kais, sent you a pm a couple days ago, dunno if you missed it. Can you please add me to the whitelist, Minecraft name is Candari.

Thanks!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Are jetpacks from modular powersuits not allowed on this server?

Kais

<Gold Donor>
You have to setup a keybind to activate them, like most of the modular powersuit functions. I believe the interface to do so is "k"?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Hacker.

Need to set "allow-flight" in the server.properties file to true or you'll get that for most flight items.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Mid level? Fully powered quarry
High level? MFR Laser drills (One catch is these don't generate some mod ores though. They also take a metric fuck ton of power.)

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The laser setup is one laser drill surrounded by 4 laser drill prechargers. You provide power to the prechargers and they power the drill. On my last server I had to use one Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel (I think these are equivalent to HV solar arrays) per precharger to get the laser fully powered.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Are there any server rules on Pump vs Ender-Thermic pump in the Nether since lag seems to be a concern?

Pizoi

Golden Squire
The laser drill really only needs 2 prechargers to max out. I was pumping 4250 RF/t into each precharger, and I'm fairly certain that had its speed maxed out or at least very close to it. 8500 RF/t = 850 MJ/t = 2125 EU/t, or thereabouts. Apparently, the higher your drill is, the less power it actually needs to max its speed. I don't know why, or the numbers involved, but food for thought.

As for pumps, Ender-Thermic are vastly superior to the alternatives. They replace fluid blocks with cobblestone which greatly reduces block update lag, and they act as their own chunk loader on top of that. If there's any reason to use an old buildcraft pump over the ender-thermic, I don't know of it.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
As for pumps, Ender-Thermic are vastly superior to the alternatives. They replace fluid blocks with cobblestone which greatly reduces block update lag, and they act as their own chunk loader on top of that. If there's any reason to use an old buildcraft pump over the ender-thermic, I don't know of it.
The BC pump is a lot easier to build as a newb.
smile.png