Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
I was away at the weekend, but I still haven't managed to catch Superhiro at all yet. Anyone know where I can get in touch easily?

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Well I didn't intend to make your life more difficult Cutlery, but ZP's skaven murdered my elves. Literally. It wasn't pretty. Dead lineman, dead blitzer, 1 MNG blitzer and a ton of KOs.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Well I didn't intend to make your life more difficult Cutlery, but ZP's skaven murdered my elves. Literally. It wasn't pretty. Dead lineman, dead blitzer, 1 MNG blitzer and a ton of KOs.
Xannder got the full force of my luck finally evening out after 3 crappy games :[

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
By my math the division 2 tiebreaks are thus (head to head record between the 4 people in the tie)

2nd) Satael 2-1-0
3rd) ZProtoss 1-1-1 (defeated Whatsamattau)
4th) Whatasamattau 1-1-1
5th) Dokomo 0-1-2

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
By my math the division 2 tiebreaks are thus (head to head record between the 4 people in the tie)

2nd) Satael 2-1-0
3rd) ZProtoss 1-1-1 (defeated Whatsamattau)
4th) Whatasamattau 1-1-1
5th) Dokomo 0-1-2
Well, that came out pretty clear with the extra guy in there.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sorry, was out of town for work for a week. Little out of the loop. I'm available to play tonight

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
That's my season 1 complete, think I'll stick with the wood elves. They are almost at a very annoying level for others, give me a couple more games and I'll have almost total dodge coverage
biggrin.png

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Okay, the only people I haven't talked to in order to 100% confirm season 2 status are -- WhatsAmattaU, Hatorade, Superhiro, St. George, Slytin. Please post/PM me if you're planning on playing Season 2 and if you will be playing the same team or rerolling.

Superhiro, check your PM's.

St George is digging himself a hole outta the league apparently. Missed last week's game with no response to a PM, and is gonna miss this one unless he talked to Slytin yesterday I'm guessing. I PM'd him a few days ago and got nothing, so default win for Slytin tomorrow morning to end the season on a high note.

If anyone else is interested in joining for Season 2, now's the time to speak up.

I'm also going to need a few people willing to play stunties in the training league with Braen, Magic Numbers, Skie, and Disdain (all guys that didn't play in S1)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm also going to need a few people willing to play stunties in the training league with Braen, Magic Numbers, Skie, and Disdain (all guys that didn't play in S1)
I can do a stunty team in the newbie league if necessary.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I suspect you want D1 guys to play stuntys in the newbie league but if you are short I will jump a team in.
We are gonna have a couple partial divisions I suspect. It's entirely possible that D3 ends up with 5ish guys too, in which case I've already talked to Gav about throwing some vampires in there...still tier 3, but enough of a challenge that it's not an easy steamroll.

But, I don't want to throw guys like Numbers and Braen who picked up the game like 2 weeks ago in with guys who've been playing for 7 weeks, so if we have the bottom 2 divisions partially full, I'm fine with that. I think it's the better solution for now.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I may indeed need the extra teams, no matter where you currently fall.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
We are gonna have a couple partial divisions I suspect. It's entirely possible that D3 ends up with 5ish guys too, in which case I've already talked to Gav about throwing some vampires in there...still tier 3, but enough of a challenge that it's not an easy steamroll.

But, I don't want to throw guys like Numbers and Braen who picked up the game like 2 weeks ago in with guys who've been playing for 7 weeks, so if we have the bottom 2 divisions partially full, I'm fine with that. I think it's the better solution for now.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I may indeed need the extra teams, no matter where you currently fall.
Good to know. As I said I am up for it if you need the extra players.