ReRolled's SJW Thread Primer

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

khorum

Murder Apologist
BAHAHAHA Szlia's "nuance" and "complexity" pretty much boils down to three things:

• Rapefugees welcome to Europe! Come fuck my sister, Ahmed.
  • Israel must be isolated, boycotted and genocided because of butthurt goatfuckers
  • Gone Home is the future of video games and anyone who disagrees is a CoDbro racist.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Can we please edit the Butthurt thread and add, Tanoonmba does not know what consent means. Or something to that effect, maybe "explanation of Consent", or "Why sex is not a civil contract"

Itzena_sl

shitlord
ltMM1Zw.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I won't lie, much like college campus these days I found those threads intimidating and uninviting. Thank you Bisi for making it closer to being the "Safe Space" everyone at Rerolled should enjoy.

rrr_img_129572.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw a story referenced recently that a man was falsely accused of rape but he was drug out in public due to #webelievevictims or some similar hashtags. I cannot find links, anybody have any?

Fedor

<Banned>
Saw a story referenced recently that a man was falsely accused of rape but he was drug out in public due to #webelievevictims or some similar hashtags. I cannot find links, anybody have any?
it was probably Jian Ghomeshi

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
LOL, letting women in might lead to rape hahaha

Members of the oldest all-male club at Harvard have almost never spoken publicly about the organization since its founding in 1791. This week, that silence was broken when an official with the group, the Porcellian Club, said that admitting women could increase the chances of sexual misconduct.

?Forcing single-gender organizations to accept members of the opposite sex could potentially increase, not decrease, the potential for sexual misconduct,? Charles M. Storey, the president of the club?s alumni group, wrote on Tuesday in a letter to The Harvard Crimson, the student newspaper.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Need to add a new bullet point to the Michael Brown thread. Something about gender identity issues.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I recently watched Prophet's Prey. Instead of getting the director's message, I came away with my own. Every person on the planet is indoctrinated in one way or another, and we, as a species, are crippled by the inability to view the world in any way other than through our own subjective lens. I think religion served a valuable and very important purpose, and that was to give a relatively simple amount of meaning to the overwhelming majority of people. The atheists were the more intelligent members of society. Almost of them abandoned religion on their own accord, thereby showing the ability to think rationally and more importantly, independently. Most people aren't rational at all. They aren't very intelligent either. So even though the internet has really ushered in a new age of learning, it's also ushered in an era of unprecedented bullshit. Basically, I'm saying that the people who threw off religion and became atheists deserved to be. They were the intellectual leaders. We really don't have any intellectual leaders, so I'm doubtful that the masses becoming unshackled from religion is a good thing.

As a species, we are so fucked.