Resident Alien

Xerge

<Donor>
ep. 3 20 min in had me laughing. The ending spiced it up a bit -- It streams/airs via scyfy or w/e it is.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Only 2 eps in now. I like it. I like the main actor too. I like that they went ahead and got the "humans need for connection is actually their strength not their weakness" trope out of the way right off the bat in the first ep. That way I know it won't be an entire fucking season leading up to that lame ass shit. I'm also enjoying that the indian woman who has terrible taste in men (evidenced by the fact that she went back to the guy who beat her at least once) is now falling for an alien who's gunna destroy the planet.

Not a spoiler even if I'm right since I'm only 2 eps in. My money is on the wife poisoning the old Dr with the leftover chicken.

Last edited:

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just finished episode 1 and really enjoyed it. Had a lot of good laughs, especially when he learns about alcohol. And Big Black is a funny character. Will definitely be adding this to the weekly rotation.

Animosity

Really delighted by this show. I probably look forward to it the most outta everything out right now. I even picked up the first few graphic novels over the weekend. While they are quite different, they are both still very enjoyable. Hopefully SyFy doesnt SyFy and cancel this after season 2.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Buzz on the show has been low, so that isn’t a good sign. Then again, Syfy is starved for content and I don’t think they can be super choosy

Xerge

<Donor>
I look forward to this every week. Cowboy alien scene was funny, rigor mortis moment was also 10/10.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Loved it when he Google'd Taint. Every episode seems to have at least one laugh out loud moment, that is pretty good these days.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Finale for the season was decent, and sounds like it was actually picked up for a 2nd season. Did not see that coming with Syfy :p

*edit: sorry not the finale. A lot happened so I made assumptions lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Animosity

Finale for the season was decent, and sounds like it was actually picked up for a 2nd season. Did not see that coming with Syfy :p
Wasnt the finale. But glad to see it got a sesaon 2. SyFy usually axes things after 2 seasons.

Animosity

That 80s assassin school show only lasted 1
Deadly Class. Probably one of the best comic books out right now besides Saga. It going to SyFy was just a death sentence for it. And the casting choices werent the best. Its gotten a lot of buzz since its hit every streaming platform. Would be awesome if someone picked it back up.

• 1Like

Cybsled

One element I like is Harry just keeps reaffirming he needs to wipe out all humans. I presume he might change his mind at some point, but they’ve avoided some predictable tropes thus far

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
One element I like is Harry just keeps reaffirming he needs to wipe out all humans. I presume he might change his mind at some point, but they’ve avoided some predictable tropes thus far

of course he's gonna change his mind. The most obvious "twist" is that he contacts his home world and learns that they have already sent another ship to destroy earth. Harry decides that he's gonna fight back because humans and feelings and stuff. Basically the whole 2nd season is gonna be him (and those fucking annoying kids) preparing for the 2nd ship arrival whilst the gov tries to find him. At the end Harry is gonna go full kamikaze and fly his now repaired ship with the recovered bomb into the 2nd ship somewhere in the outer solar system, blow them both up and save earth. The last episode ends with the kids and the hot girl looking up into the night sky and seeing a flash of light. Fade to black. End credits. You don't have to be a genius to see the whole thing play out that way.

• 1Picard

Cybsled

Eh, I don’t see that. I suspect the Octopus will play a role, since they seem to have the biggest beef with humans