Subtle, Bing. Very subtle.
waldo.jpg

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sorry Bandwagon. LLR has an itchy trigger finger once he zip flops. I wasn't trying to get anyone in trouble, quite the opposite. Was more focused on the double standard that was at play and responding to some stupid ad hominem attacks from the useful idiots.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sorry Bandwagon. LLR has an itchy trigger finger once he zip flops. I wasn't trying to get anyone in trouble, quite the opposite. Was more focused on the double standard that was at play and responding to some stupid ad hominem attacks from the useful idiots.
Lol it's fine. I knew I was going to get shaw'd and he knew I was going to provoke him into shaw'ing me. He always saunters in after hours, drunk and horny, to let me know he still loves me anyways.

season 20 20x5 GIF by South Park

• 2Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I sat next to an incredibly gorgeous woman on a flight to Charlotte NC a couple years ago. For like 3 hours neither of us said anything, then in the last few minutes of the flight I struck up a conversation and she was super nice. Pretty sure she was an Instagram star or something because Goddamn. Didn't have the adult star look, more the look of someone who travels around to do Instagram collabs or whatever.

Anyway, here to say RIP Carl Weathers, that one fuckin' sucks. I just rewatched the Rocky series a few months ago.

My latest conundrum: My mom's dentist's receptionist is this gorgeous Brazilian girl, probably about 24-26 (so well over a decade my junior, not that it matters much 'cause everybody thinks I'm 28-30ish anyway until they find out otherwise).

We had such a good rapport the two times I ever met her / talked to her that after the first time my mom was commenting on all the body language cues the girl was giving me, like leaning over the desk towards me with her boobs squeezed together, and giving me "twinkly eyes" and smiling when we were having eye contact, stuff like that. My mom was like "she looked like she wanted to eat you" and she never says stuff like that about girls, so it was that obvious. She also didn't treat any other guys like this while we were there.

I've built relationships off of less than that on a first interaction. Second interaction was a little less flirty but still nice and she said it'd impress her if I came in next time knowing some phrases in Portuguese. So I went and learned a few, like "how's it going", "you look great", and "I don't know how to say anything else"

I'll see her again some time soon when my mom does the follow-up (which should be in the next week and a half or so) and I'd like to ask this chick what she's up to for Valentine's Day and maybe see if I can slide in and take her out.

Where's the conundrum, you ask? The conundrum is that I suck right now. I'm not in shape (after being in very good shape for like two decades, I've slid a lot in 2023 from overall depression). I still look good, but I'm not healthy, I'm low energy, I'm injury prone, I'm not someone I'd want to be with and I don't want to waste anybody's time. So my confidence level sucks now and certainly isn't at the level it needs to be to confidently address someone this gorgeous. I'm concerned I'll come off un-confidently or bungle my words or scare her off or any number of things. And of course the more I roll this around in my head, the more nervous I get and the less I even want to deal with it. Also feels like when my age comes up it's always a Thing with women in their 20's. Which is all I want to date, so...

Haven't cold asked anyone out in-person in a couple years without some sort of online communication first, so a lot of my approaching skills have atrophied. I can say that it definitely feels like I'd be jumping the gun if I asked her out now, but if I have another good conversation with her and the rapport is there, I could definitely ask at the end of that next conversation.

Not sure why I'm even writing all this stuff. I'll either do it or not do it, she'll either say yes or she's in a relationship already and inexplicably flirtatious with only me.

holy fuck

• 2Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Lol it's fine. I knew I was going to get shaw'd and he knew I was going to provoke him into shaw'ing me. He always saunters in after hours, drunk and horny, to let me know he still loves me anyways.

season 20 20x5 GIF by South Park
Reese Witherspoon What Like Its Hard GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ignatius Ignatius McQueen McQueen Intrinsic Intrinsic

Have you heard about this place? My sister is doing some contract work out there and asked me if I've heard of it.

Only heard of it, never been. My ex-wife is in Oregon so I’d have to do some distance calculations to figure out if I could go.

j/k she’s a wonderful lady.

• 2Worf