Retard Dumping Ground

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Yeah I should probably just stop, not really worth the efforts, I think I've been clear enough on my position and if someone disagrees that's fine, its not for them anyway lol
The Scream character is just the liberal version of the Colbert Report. There's literally nothing new under the sun.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Just like there is zero evidence you're an evangelical tranny.
Yeah I just make the atheism/theism thread my 2nd most frequented thread on this forum just because I rolled some D&D dice and it was 12 and I looked and saw that thread was the 12th thread down and I was like, "Wellp, that's the thread I'm gonna now pretend to be a character in and troll the everliving shit out of it".

source (1).gif

Oh also, I post Scripture on my private FB page that I only have my RL friends on there just to "maintain the illusion" in case any paranoid freaks on this forum want to doxx me.

FoolhardySoftAnole-small.gif

I assume this is your logic here Scream heh... whatevs.

Look, I realize you hate every single person on this forum and are just here to stir the pot but c'mon... I personally don't hate you. If you're a Hollywood guy who chums with celebs great; I'm just saying... wow us dude. Make me a believer... I'm not looking to doxx you if you think this is what its about nor to PM you for some attention-whore antics if you're legit; I don't give a fuck if you're a jizz mopper, a key grip, Bill Maher himself, or whatever. I'd simply love to see some evidence of your claims. What did Carl Sagan say once? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
lol, scream tries to act superior to people by calling them out for bs, then literally tries to peddle BS himself. Now he's pivoting to everyone peddles BS, so it's perfectly normal.

He's just agitated.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, there are those who parachute in to bait for a day once every few weeks and are completely inactive outside of this thread.... then others having completely rational conversations in other areas while being unhinged here.

Personally after 20 years I’ve just tried to compartmentalize everyone’s personality so whichever sub forum we’re posting in. So fuck you faggot in this thread, and hold on bro I got you in Other Games/Movie House/Tech.

That's a good outlook because its sort of how the trolls work here, they selectively target certain subforums and threads/subjects. Even fathead a_skeleton_03.

Once you figure out which kind of trolls each poster runs as a part-time gig-- the forums become a lot easier to read.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Uhh Vanessa lives in Richmond. Want to meet up one day Vanessa for a few minutes and get a pic? You could have your water sprinkler and a cross to ward me off if I am a creeper, and I could use some trannie-b-gone if you turn out to be a creeper.

Would that be proof? <eyeroll>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yeah I just make the atheism/theism thread my 2nd most frequented thread on this forum just because I rolled some D&D dice and it was 12 and I looked and saw that thread was the 12th thread down and I was like, "Wellp, that's the thread I'm gonna now pretend to be a character in and troll the everliving shit out of it".

View attachment 265699

Oh also, I post Scripture on my private FB page that I only have my RL friends on there just to "maintain the illusion" in case any paranoid freaks on this forum want to doxx me.

View attachment 265701

I assume this is your logic here Scream heh... whatevs.

Look, I realize you hate every single person on this forum and are just here to stir the pot but c'mon... I personally don't hate you. If you're a Hollywood guy who chums with celebs great; I'm just saying... wow us dude. Make me a believer... I'm not looking to doxx you if you think this is what its about nor to PM you for some attention-whore antics if you're legit; I don't give a fuck if you're a jizz mopper, a key grip, Bill Maher himself, or whatever. I'd simply love to see some evidence of your claims. What did Carl Sagan say once? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
K.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
God you motherfuckers found ways to shit up this fucking thread even further, it really is fucking amazing.

Good job shitlords.

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If Screamfeeder Screamfeeder is done getting attention like a thirteen year old girl, can we get back to shitting on the CCP and Xi Jinping?
Sure. Remember that time like a month ago when Trump firmly lodged Xis cock down his throat and gave him mad props for handling the whole Coronavirus thing so perfectly.

Yeah let's go back to talking about that.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
SO I am hoping some people have this cached/downloaded to make it keep popping up like the gopher in Caddyshack...

CNN is juSt gunna issue takedowns if anything gets posted unless the stresand effect happens. No one gives a fuck though. A lawyer might, but that won't happen.

I know this is completely off topic but I'm genuinely curious about this:

Is there *any* proof Scream is who he says he is and hangs out with celebs/Hollywood elite or he himself is one? Y'all know him much better than I and was simply curious if this is a legit fact or we're just taking his anonymous asses word for it LoL.

Ultimately people don't really care who / what you are here though, unless you make it your mission to let people know and beat it in.

For scream, his attachment to a story about hiring illegals on his parents farm that his brother runs was a running joke for me.

Really though, I don't put to much stock into it. Maybe his parents have a farm, maybe he has a brother, maybe they hired illegals...none of it really matters because none of us engage here with the mindset of changing our opinion. We engage, generally, for entertainment. If something changes our opinion over the course of being entertained...so be it.

Not a shred. I've been a vocal sceptic from day one. It's an interesting study in how quickly and more readily people will jump into any argument he's involved in though. It's a really genius troll.

I mean it's like how when a_skeleton_03 disappears for a while and scream appears...

Last edited:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck happened to making a point without being a roaring faggot?

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Uhh Vanessa lives in Richmond. Want to meet up one day Vanessa for a few minutes and get a pic? You could have your water sprinkler and a cross to ward me off if I am a creeper, and I could use some trannie-b-gone if you turn out to be a creeper.

Would that be proof? <eyeroll>
I'd be totally down and after we met you'd be like.... "hmm, yep, she's a Trump-loving, Christian, Far-Rightwing Tranny just like she said she is, jeez" and come back on this fine forum and testify; but I'm grateful that the majority of the rational people on this forum realize I am who I say I am versus the people who think I'm just some troll character. It's unreal the level of insanity people will go to to convince themselves of what is true or not in this world.

I'm merely asking Scream for at least just one nugget... one kernel of proof HE is who he says he is but, I don't think that'll happen mein Freunden.

-edit- Not a fan of people who lie about who they are online just to make themselves seem cool or more elite than they are... it's gross.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'm merely asking Scream for at least just one nugget... one kernel of proof HE is who he says he is but, I don't think that'll happen mein Freunden.
Why the emphasis on the "HE"?

You think me being a biological male is the issue? Boy do I have some bad news for you my dude.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I mop jizz Vanessa. Everyone here knows that. I've been very clear over my entire 21 year post history that I am a 4 foot tall, 290lb balding jew that cleans up spooge left behind from True Alphas like GuardianX.

So wheres the lie?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Well, at least this thread was always ridiculous so it's hard to complain the quality took a dive.

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'd be totally down and after we met you'd be like.... "hmm, yep, she's a Trump-loving, Christian, Far-Rightwing Tranny just like she said she is, jeez" and come back on this fine forum and testify; but I'm grateful that the majority of the rational people on this forum realize I am who I say I am versus the people who think I'm just some troll character. It's unreal the level of insanity people will go to to convince themselves of what is true or not in this world.

-edit- Not a fan of people who lie about who they are online just to make themselves seem cool or more elite than they are... it's gross.

You just lied. You refer to yourself as a woman, but you know and everyone knows you are a man.

• 1EyeRoll

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Its fucking midnight on a Sunday. Anyone coming to Firesofheaven.org/ChinkyDisease for their fix on what's new in the ever evolving world of "OH GOD PANIC" deserves the waste of time.