Retro Game of the Month Nomination Thread

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm going to open the voting despite not having 10 nominations yet since we need at least a couple of days to determine a winner. I counted each of Ruhl's suggestions as a separate nomination to help fill out the roster, and I'll add Bucky O'Hare for the NES because it's a treasure and everyone should play it.

Poll is open over here.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Now accepting nominations for April's Retro Game of the Month.

1 nomination per person, first 10 will become part of the poll.

Last edited:

Szlia

I am interested in playing Betrayal at Krondor, but for the sake of getting the list going I'll add the first retro game that is on a pile by me: Minna no Golf aka Everybody's Golf aka Hot Shots Golf on PS1!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Wild Arms (PS1). Hopefully that hasnt been done already. Its one of those games I bought but never beat because I was too into the hot FPS of the time. Intro so good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

I have nominated and it almost won wild arms, great great game. It's ps3 remake is very good- but lacks the charm of sprites of OG game had.

Wild arms is a seriously great RPG that is overlooked

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen (dunno if it has been nominated before?)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
am i just not seeing the vote thread...like usual...i never see it :p
You couldn't see it because it wasn't created yet! For some reason we were unable to create polls for a while but it's up now. I added Demon's Crest as a nomination for those who'd prefer a few more non-RPG options.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Now accepting nominations for May's Retro Game of the Month.

1 nomination per person, first 10 will become part of the poll.

Siliconemelons

Spiritual Warfare - NES

this Christian Zelda ripoff is a great classic - in terms of it was an early Zelda clone - and is halarious- you toss "fruit of the spirit" at people to convert them to angles - angles steal your stuff if you go in bars or "other establishments" - you blow crap up... you fight satan...what more from a NES Zelda clone on Un licensed carts do you want?