Revelation Online

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
YEA! BAN EASTERN MMOS! AFTER THAT BAN EVERY GAME TYPE THAT I DON'T LIKE! IF I DON'T ENJOY A GAME THEN NOBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE GAME!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Gonna try to get into the beta via key giveaways. Not interested enough to buy a Founder's Pack but it looks kinda fun.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
YEA! BAN EASTERN MMOS! AFTER THAT BAN EVERY GAME TYPE THAT I DON'T LIKE! IF I DON'T ENJOY A GAME THEN NOBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE GAME!

Calm down, Susan. If I had known your feels would show up in this thread, I would have kept my 100% serious threat under wraps until just the right time...

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll find a way to play before I have to pay. Depends from there. If it's anything like Tera/BnS I see having no problem buying a pack. Not sure I want something like AA and to a extent BDO again but a tera/bns type game is perfectly fine.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Friends talked me into picking this up since the WoW expansion fun has died down. CBT begins October 25th and while I doubt the game has very much lasting power I can't recall ever not enjoying myself at the launch of a new MMO (even if it's an Asian MMO!).

Oddly enough, I'm not very interested in the PvP this time around and I'm glad that the game is going to be using a trinity system. I think that's a sign that I'm getting old and accepting lazy MMO design since it's a radical shift from what I used to want from MMOs.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I reading this wrong in that if I dont pay $60, I wont move fast or teleport?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It says "Free Teleportation", so I assume maybe like Tera? In Tera you had to pay the monthly sub to get free unlimited teleports, otherwise you paid gold to teleport around instantly and there might of been a CD.

Also says granted daily, so no clue if they are just consumables or something, and the other 3 items are good for the 90 days listed?

Will be a pretty big shift for those going from last game being BDO to something like this with that quick of movement :p

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I've seen that. It's fairly old. Looking for a bit more hands on from someone here.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I enjoyed Skyforge for what it was, Downloading it now since Legion is still very very WoW. Plus I miss my asian WTF is that feelings every time I play one of these games.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck it. Bought the game. Always forget how cheap mmo entertainment is, even for the crappy ones.

Wasted this evening looking up reviews when I could have been playing the game and deciding for myself.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Very very Early Asian port. Bastard child of Blade and Soul with more Aion type combat system.
Wings!
Asian Mangish intros to main characters!
Take 3 steps and have a conversation with another chick!
Play a female to get your perv on with the skimpy outfits and gratuitous space battles (Panty shots)
One of the first chunks of gear is a panda accessory to put on your head.
Tons of detailed character creation, with boob slider!
Whole bunch of text in chinese!
Tons of weird shit, I love asian games.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
shot_20161108-204943.jpg

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Played a tank class to 20 as well as their summoner/healer class. It really is the bastard love child of Aion, Blade and Soul, and Tera.

But god damn the asian is strong and tons of work has to be done porting it over. It plays fluid though, gameplay is decent when you are not stopping every 10th of a second to talk to another fucking kid NPC about monumentally stupid starting storyline shit. Playing it Tera like with the free targeting and alt to get a mouse cursor seems fun.

It is a money and time waster for sure and I doubt if it is very polished as you get higher level with the language and voice acting. But it is another korean/Asian MMO. And they can be fun for 3 months or so.